Urinal

Fishingcamp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Couldnt find any urinal questions. I had a guy staring at me while I was using the urinal. I looked over to let him know he's looked long enough, but he looked me in the eyes and then his head went back down and started staring again. Had some awkward urinal experiences, but no one that bold. Had another guy start at the far left urinal I was at the far right the next thing I know he hops to the next one and before I know it he's standing at the urinal next to me. Does this happen to any of you?

Reactions: henry777

cockman2703

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never. If I'm feeling horny and the urinals are open, no partitions I'll pull all cock and balls out and let it just hang out. Usually get a few looks.

Reactions: jmt2212

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had something similar to you. Three urinals, three guys. I had the right one and he had the left one. The guy in between took care of his business and walked away. The guy on the left was clearly wanking off and suddenly he just leant over to look at my cock. Now I was mid-stream so I had to continue. I did what you did, which was giving him a straight look in the eyes to let him know that he's crossed the line. He looked me in the eyes and instead of going back to his business he just said "nice cock" and continued looking. I ignored him and tried to finish up as quickly as possible, tucked everything away and went straight to wash my hands. He followed me to the sink and asked if my wife or girlfriend enjoyed my cock. I told him it was none of his business and before he could continue someone entered the restroom. That guy was a godsend for me as it was getting really awkward but the poor guy probably fell victim to the wanking man.

Other times people are usually not creepy. Yes, I catch people looking every now and then but as long as they keep it within limits then they can look.

Just one experience. I'm quite pee shy so usually take a stall, but once I was pissing drunk at an open urinal, just one other bloke there. Took ages, it was a long leak. I noticed him peering over then fluff himself up and start to wank. I really pushed hard to finish and go and let rip a very loud aggressive fart, with a sort of interrogative ending. We were both shocked!

cockman2703

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had something similar to you. Three urinals, three guys. I had the right one and he had the left one. The guy in between took care of his business and walked away. The guy on the left was clearly wanking off and suddenly he just leant over to look at my cock. Now I was mid-stream so I had to continue. I did what you did, which was giving him a straight look in the eyes to let him know that he's crossed the line. He looked me in the eyes and instead of going back to his business he just said "nice cock" and continued looking. I ignored him and tried to finish up as quickly as possible, tucked everything away and went straight to wash my hands. He followed me to the sink and asked if my wife or girlfriend enjoyed my cock. I told him it was none of his business and before he could continue someone entered the restroom. That guy was a godsend for me as it was getting really awkward but the poor guy probably fell victim to the wanking man.

Other times people are usually not creepy. Yes, I catch people looking every now and then but as long as they keep it within limits then they can look.

sdbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same thing has happened to me lol

Just one experience. I'm quite pee shy so usually take a stall, but once I was pissing drunk at an open urinal, just one other bloke there. Took ages, it was a long leak. I noticed him peering over then fluff himself up and start to wank. I really pushed hard to finish and go and let rip a very loud aggressive fart, with a sort of interrogative ending. We were both shocked!

Nate2020

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have had this happen more than once. The most blatant was at the Dallas Airport. This was a multi urinal unit without dividers. There was only one spot open. Normally I would not attempt to wedges myself between 2 dudes as I'm a little pee shy but I was in a hurry. There was a guy to left and to the right. The guy to the left looked to the right. I thought he was checking me out but he was looking at the guy to my right who was gently stroking. The guy on the left relaxed and started to slowly jerk. I obviously was in the way of their jerk session. I finished peeing quickly and went to wash my hands. The mirror gave a perfect shot of both men and their erections. I had to look as I was thinking did that really happen? Just when I looked in the mirror the guy on the right shot an enormous load into the urinal. He looked my way and I smiled and walked out.

D

deleted136887

I spend a lot of time in airports so frequently have to take a quick pee rushing to get connecting flights.
I like to "show off" to a certain extent but will not stroke or masturbate I think somehow that crosses a line.
being looked at is ok and an egoboost but thats whete it stops

Fishingcamp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I might start using a stall too. I don't really mind a quick look, but a full on stare that continues even after I look over goes a little over the line. Perhaps their should be a urinal etiquette sign above the urinals

Big Dick Pilot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had this happen more than once. The most blatant was at the Dallas Airport. This was a multi urinal unit without dividers. There was only one spot open. Normally I would not attempt to wedges myself between 2 dudes as I'm a little pee shy but I was in a hurry. There was a guy to left and to the right. The guy to the left looked to the right. I thought he was checking me out but he was looking at the guy to my right who was gently stroking. The guy on the left relaxed and started to slowly jerk. I obviously was in the way of their jerk session. I finished peeing quickly and went to wash my hands. The mirror gave a perfect shot of both men and their erections. I had to look as I was thinking did that really happen? Just when I looked in the mirror the guy on the right shot an enormous load into the urinal. He looked my way and I smiled and walked out.

Through the years I've taken many leaks at DFW. I've caught several guys checking out my cock and if they were good looking I checked them out if I could be discreet about it.

While I've seen a couple of guys' cocks begin to stretch out towards semi erect I've never seen anyone with a full hardon or shooting a load.

For me all have been quick glances, maybe with a smile, with one exception. I walked into the men's room and I was the only one at the bank of urinals. As I started to pee, a guy came up to the urinal on the right next to me (most guys leave at least one urinal in between if there are plenty available). I looked over to his face and he said, "Hello" with an accent and then his eyes dropped down to look at my cock. He was a very handsome, olive skinned South American guy in jeans and black sport coat. As he pulled out his cock I could tell through peripheral vision he was hung. No one was around so I let my eyes drop to his cock. He stretched it out and then slowly pulled back the foreskin, obviously giving a show, exposing a large perfectly shaped cock head, and then a healthy stream of pee started to flow from his thick dick. I looked back up to his face and he was looking at me smiling. He asked if I flew for AA and said he had just flown in from Buenos Aires. I reached into my briefs and pulled out my balls as I asked him the destination of his connecting flight. He told me as he pulled out his balls. We just stood there peeing, checking out each other's cocks and balls. We were semi hard as we finished peeing. We continued to stand there and watch each other playfully stretch out and milk dry our semi hard dicks. Just as I was thinking, "Wow, I can't believe no one has walked into the men's room yet" and "maybe we'll go for showing full hardons" someone walked in. We shaked our cocks a couple last times and stuffed them back into our trousers. We washed our hands at the sinks and left. As we walked out of the men's room he walked to a stunningly beautiful woman who was waiting and obviously his wife, put his hand on her waist and kissed her. As I walked to my next flight, my cock dwindled, and my briefs were wet with precum. As I approached the gate I wondered if he was dripping as well.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never had more than the occasional glance, and maybe a couple comments, like "Damn!" or "geez!'. most of the time anymore, I don't use a urinal, I'll use a toilet.