Urinal

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Through the years I've taken many leaks at DFW. I've caught several guys checking out my cock and if they were good looking I checked them out if I could be discreet about it.

While I've seen a couple of guys' cocks begin to stretch out towards semi erect I've never seen anyone with a full hardon or shooting a load.

For me all have been quick glances, maybe with a smile, with one exception. I walked into the men's room and I was the only one at the bank of urinals. As I started to pee, a guy came up to the urinal on the right next to me (most guys leave at least one urinal in between if there are plenty available). I looked over to his face and he said, "Hello" with an accent and then his eyes dropped down to look at my cock. He was a very handsome, olive skinned South American guy in jeans and black sport coat. As he pulled out his cock I could tell through peripheral vision he was hung. No one was around so I let my eyes drop to his cock. He stretched it out and then slowly pulled back the foreskin, obviously giving a show, exposing a large perfectly shaped cock head, and then a healthy stream of pee started to flow from his thick dick. I looked back up to his face and he was looking at me smiling. He asked if I flew for AA and said he had just flown in from Buenos Aires. I reached into my briefs and pulled out my balls as I asked him the destination of his connecting flight. He told me as he pulled out his balls. We just stood there peeing, checking out each other's cocks and balls. We were semi hard as we finished peeing. We continued to stand there and watch each other playfully stretch out and milk dry our semi hard dicks. Just as I was thinking, "Wow, I can't believe no one has walked into the men's room yet" and "maybe we'll go for showing full hardons" someone walked in. We shaked our cocks a couple last times and stuffed them back into our trousers. We washed our hands at the sinks and left. As we walked out of the men's room he walked to a stunningly beautiful woman who was waiting and obviously his wife, put his hand on her waist and kissed her. As I walked to my next flight, my cock dwindled, and my briefs were wet with precum. As I approached the gate I wondered if he was dripping as well.

I like these hot little interludes with random guys.

Reactions: maroon1040

trailerguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At one place where I worked we had a restroom with 2 urinal and no dividers. It seemed as though every time I took a piss the boss was soon to follow and was at the urinal next to me.
At the same place a worked with a guy from Vietnam, he hugged the urinal and I always stood back to avoid back splash. One day I looked over at his eyes and they were glued to my dick, he turned his head so fast that I thought he would have injured his neck

Reactions: maroon1040

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
If the guy standing next to me wants to stand back and piss and shake his dick fifteen times....he will definitely get my attention. After all, isn't that why he is doing it? Don't want to disappoint him.

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My current gym has 4 open urinals! I keep my eyes on my "junk" but love it when I know others are looking at me as I urinate. Just the setting has me usually enlarge to the point of almost being hard. Odd as it may seem, there is something about walking into that bathroom that simply turns me on.

Additionally, there is a truck stop on I81 in Virginia that has open urinals ... I plan my "piss stops" according! I love to stand there and know are complete strangers relieving themselves and usually glancing for a peek!

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Through the years I've taken many leaks at DFW. I've caught several guys checking out my cock and if they were good looking I checked them out if I could be discreet about it.

While I've seen a couple of guys' cocks begin to stretch out towards semi erect I've never seen anyone with a full hardon or shooting a load.

For me all have been quick glances, maybe with a smile, with one exception. I walked into the men's room and I was the only one at the bank of urinals. As I started to pee, a guy came up to the urinal on the right next to me (most guys leave at least one urinal in between if there are plenty available). I looked over to his face and he said, "Hello" with an accent and then his eyes dropped down to look at my cock. He was a very handsome, olive skinned South American guy in jeans and black sport coat. As he pulled out his cock I could tell through peripheral vision he was hung. No one was around so I let my eyes drop to his cock. He stretched it out and then slowly pulled back the foreskin, obviously giving a show, exposing a large perfectly shaped cock head, and then a healthy stream of pee started to flow from his thick dick. I looked back up to his face and he was looking at me smiling. He asked if I flew for AA and said he had just flown in from Buenos Aires. I reached into my briefs and pulled out my balls as I asked him the destination of his connecting flight. He told me as he pulled out his balls. We just stood there peeing, checking out each other's cocks and balls. We were semi hard as we finished peeing. We continued to stand there and watch each other playfully stretch out and milk dry our semi hard dicks. Just as I was thinking, "Wow, I can't believe no one has walked into the men's room yet" and "maybe we'll go for showing full hardons" someone walked in. We shaked our cocks a couple last times and stuffed them back into our trousers. We washed our hands at the sinks and left. As we walked out of the men's room he walked to a stunningly beautiful woman who was waiting and obviously his wife, put his hand on her waist and kissed her. As I walked to my next flight, my cock dwindled, and my briefs were wet with precum. As I approached the gate I wondered if he was dripping as well.
Awesome storyteller detail. Appreciate it, man!

Reactions: HairyMuscle