Urinals at work??

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I work in law firm and the urinals in our mens rooms have dividers but they're low enough that you can peek over them. I've peeked at a few guys, associates and partners and have seen some nice stuff.

jaxvillemike

Expert Member
Media
there's this pretty good looking Russian guy at my office . . . standing at a urinal he came in stood next to me and took out his dick and I could immediately smell an extremely strong odor of smegma . . . looked quickly and he seemed to have more foreskin than I have ever seen on anyone . . . could smell his dick really strong even when i was finished and moved away and went to the sinks . . .

biz4two

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:smile:Just wanting to know if any of you guys have checked out another co-worker at the urinals. Tell me your story???

Depends on my mood, but YES...have looked and am sure been looked at.

Several times...if I am in a horny mood...I will stroke myself in my office so that I am semi-hard by the time I get to the restroom. I tend to stand back...and get the urinal next to the wall. The dividers are small...and I kind of turn to my left...and let the other guys see me.

Usually when you are large (like most of us), then you get that "Dang...he is huge look". :shocked:

biz
:wank:

LoveBlueEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on my mood, but YES...have looked and am sure been looked at.

Several times...if I am in a horny mood...I will stroke myself in my office so that I am semi-hard by the time I get to the restroom. I tend to stand back...and get the urinal next to the wall. The dividers are small...and I kind of turn to my left...and let the other guys see me.

Usually when you are large (like most of us), then you get that "Dang...he is huge look". :shocked:

biz
:wank:

Shortly followed by the tilt of the head and thought saying " No wonder he is a dumbass, his brains are all in one spot".