Urinals

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yup I love to show off. I love going next to a young stud 20 or so and letting him get a little peep at daddy

That big uncut daddy dick is definitely worth a 2nd look! :wink: Wouldn't have any problem pissing next to you (unless my hard-on would bother you... :redface:).

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is more common than peeing. I do not understand the fuss. I guess we need pee information in our schools. But boys have already been peeing for 5 or 6 years. I was raised rural where men just found a tree or a bush.
But it is fun to look. And O'Hare used to have some hot spots but that is another story.

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have decided what the hell...I use to get close to the urinal and position my hand to cover my penis...through some exchanges on this site I have changed my outlook. This afternoon I had ocassion to use a public restroom and as luck would have it someone was using the only other urnial so there I was for the first time in a very long time standing hand at my side and my less then sizable penis out for him to see if he chose to look over...It was liberating in a way...having been so self concious most of my life.....

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had some young guy taking a long look recently at Ohare- he wasnt shy about it just stared at my dick as i pissed. It was funny

That would be a problem for me. I have no problem with nude beaches or locker rooms, but urinals are a different matter. I don't know why though.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is more common than peeing. I do not understand the fuss. I guess we need pee information in our schools. But boys have already been peeing for 5 or 6 years. I was raised rural where men just found a tree or a bush.
But it is fun to look. And O'Hare used to have some hot spots but that is another story.

I don't understand it either, but I still have a problem with it. I may not be able to get the flow started when being watched (which is a common problem), so I'd be standing their with my penis out. It could easily be misinterpreted.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think only one question is involved here:

Do you like being a guy?

If so, the rest follows.

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i like going to the urinal when ive got to piss really bad because i usually have a semi but its never when there is someone in the bathroom so i just get to look down at myself haha. normally i go straight to the stall when people are in there. i have pics of me soft which im about 5 inches in that state and feel like i would be small standing up there. does anyone else think i should feel that way?