Urinary Catheter?

Jonesboy99

Experimental Member
Media
See my post under "urethral play". It is on the 'Solosuck.com" website. I also had a catheter when imobile in the hospital, in for several days, removal was a whole body experiance!

cinderian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll be having a cystocopy this January and I'm told that I will be sedated for the procedure and afterwards catheterized. I have some scarring in my uretha that is blocking the flow of my urine and semen. The scarring could have occured from an infection from clamydia or gonerhea, or it might have been from the stainless steel chopstick that I inserted into my piss slit whilst jerking off years ago. In any event, I am looking forward to being able to write my name in the snow again. :biggrin1:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll be having a cystocopy this January and I'm told that I will be sedated for the procedure and afterwards catheterized. I have some scarring in my uretha that is blocking the flow of my urine and semen. The scarring could have occured from an infection from clamydia or gonerhea, or it might have been from the stainless steel chopstick that I inserted into my piss slit whilst jerking off years ago. In any event, I am looking forward to being able to write my name in the snow again. :biggrin1:

You won't feel a thing mate..... until that first piss later that day! Good luck to you!:smile:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, pissing is usually horrible up to about 24 hours after the catheder is removed -- nothing long-term tho