Urinary Tract Infection Solution

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another member mentioned that one of the issues with having sex with a large penis is frequent urinary tract infections. This is true. I thought I would share my solution to this problem for the other female members here.

It's very simple. I urinate after sex. Urine is sterile and it washes out whatever bacteria has been pushed into the urethra during hot wild sex. TheBoyfriend will remind me if I forget, say if I start cuddling and falling asleep, he'll insist that I run to the bathroom first, because he's considerate and thoughtful. It works.

I don't bother peeing beforehand, I don't think it helps and I don't do it. I don't get urinary tract infections any more and I only pee after sex.

Hope this helps someone.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely the best preventative measure for sex induced UTIs.

The added benefit I've found of not going beforehand is that that little extra pressure of the full bladder actually makes orgasm a little easier to reach.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Urine is sterile...

Actually I thought that urine was only sterile in the body. As soon as it leaves the body and comes into contact with air it becomes not sterile. That's what I thought anyway. Maybe somebody else knows for sure? Any urologists here? :1zhelp:

Guess I've been pretty lucky wrt to UTIs.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually I thought that urine was only sterile in the body. As soon as it leaves the body and comes into contact with air it becomes not sterile.

Disclaimer: IANAU

Your understanding is technically correct, Chrissy. Absent any kidney or bladder problems, urine in the body is sterile...the act of passing it changes that, as the fluid inevitably comes into contact with your body's natural flora.

That said, you're still flushing the area with a sterile solution, rinsing away bacteria without introducing any new ones in the process.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, that's interesting. I've not been plagued by too many UTIs myself, but I do have a habit of peeing right after. Seems that the constant poking and prodding causes me to have to go. So I guess I been doing it right all along! Who knew?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its known that some women have a urethra that is closer to the vaginal opening and when combined with a girthier penis will have much more contact and friction. My problem is this combined with swelling from the friction that will hardly allow for urine to come back out after sex. If i can't pee right away i inevitably get an infection.

I am supposed to take a low dose antibiotic after sex in order to help with this problem. So far it is working for me.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mademoiselle Rouge (aka PM) started this thread last year:

http://www.lpsg.org/131578-urinary-tract-infections.html

I do believe this is the thread that got me started heavily posting in lpsg. Because of the information exchanged, I'd say about 5 or so close friends of my wife benefitted.

:eek: I did a search for threads on this title and it only came up with one thread from 2006, so I thought it would be okay to start another one since it seemed to have been soooo long since anyone posted on it.

Darned search fail. :rolleyes:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: I did a search for threads on this title and it only came up with one thread from 2006, so I thought it would be okay to start another one since it seemed to have been soooo long since anyone posted on it.

Darned search fail. :rolleyes:

I think new threads should come up rather than bumping really old threads sometimes. That way the timeline stays intact. New information comes in and people aren't replying to 4 year old posts that a long gone member's written.

I just linked to the old post to get some of the old information back to the surface again.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey petite, any solutions for thrush?, for men too?

I don't even know what thrush is!

But I've discovered a good helper for the symptoms of a stomach ulcer, and to help cure it is kefir. Not milk, kefir.

Also, sunscreen prevents wrinkles.

And to prevent or cure a hangover, take n-acetyl-cysteine or glutathione, which prevents the formation of acetylaldehyde that damage your kidneys and your brain and is considered to be the primary cause of long-term damage that causes cyrrhosis of the liver.

Also, dandruff shampoo that contains selenium sulfide cures ringworm, if applied daily.