Urinating whilst freeballing

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by DonaldDoe, May 29, 2007.

1. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

Just recently I seem to have a problem that after using a public urinal and tucking the tackle away, it rests against my shorts/jeans/whatever and causes a ugly stain over the period of the day. Obviously when there is a cupicle available, I can dry it first, but this isn't always practical (or available).

I think it would look kinda weird to stick my penis under the hand dryer, and having a pocket full of tissues would probably look just as strange.

How do other people prevent this?

2. amiegrrl

amiegrrl New Member

When there are paper hand-towels available, you could grab one on the way in and dry off your penis after urinating .. then toss it on the way out. :)

3. Blocko

Blocko Member

Make sure the skin is back before you shake if you're uncut... if your problem is leakage (I know when it's cold and I get a little bit of shrink, I hold liquid that shaking can't free), then you have to use a cubicle... no substitute.

4. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

I shake and milk it until there is no more pee. I might stand there a few seconds to make sure there is nothing left!!

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stick a sanitary napkin to the inside of your pants where the urethra would rest. If you really want to look hung use the Super Ultra Overnight Longs ( Forgo the brands with wings as those might give you away.)

*just trying to be helpful. :biggrin1:

6. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do this as well. Plus, I move my PA back and forth.

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Milking and Shaking do the deed for me. Of course I do peel the foreskine back. Does not take long and I have never had a problem with on-lookers, even at a trough.

Great question. You got the support here at LPSG.

8. catman

Gold Member

I tend to grab a paper towel in the summer- as pee + precum can get 'funky' in the humity...

I too just 'milk it down' (I *hate* the 'down the leg drip' as well...).

9. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    the next time you need shakin or milkin,babe.......call me

10. Onslow

Gold Member

You might want to wear a darker colored pair of trousers or shorts, they don't show stains as much. Additionally there's nothing wrong with having a few tissues for blotting your head dry. (and avoid slinging it under the dryer at all costs since the warm air could cause your to start growing and then there'd be the arrest for indecency--trust me on this one:redface: ). If there seems to be an excessive amount of urine exiting after your initial release, there may be a medical reason and a doctor visit would be advisable.

11. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

Well, I don't seem to have pre-cum, so that's not a problem (well, nothing ever seems to exit until I get orgasm, and then it keeps going for about 10 seconds and takes an absolute age to mop up afterwards...).

I'm uncut also, so tend to pull my foreskin back, pee, and then grab the base of my penis and move all the way to the tip, almost like masturbating, as that seems to empty it to stop it leaking down my leg afterwards. The only problem I have then is the foreskin at the tip of my penis then is kinda wet and damp, and needs blotting up. If I don't milk it in that fashion, my foreskin remains dry, but occasionally dribbles down my leg shortly after I put it away.

I'm not sure which I prefer - stains in my jeans crotch area, or stains on my legs/socks!

12. B_agapeboy

B_agapeboy New Member

if u dont have a paper towel or tissue ready here is what i recommend...

on the inside of your shorts and pants is a piece of fabric called the "fly extention"...it is there to stand between the zipper and your skin.

you can recognize this piece because one side of the zipper is attached to it.

so if there is no paper available just shake it and wipe it on the extention. it wont leave a visible stain because the extention is covered by the "fly".

does that make sence...?

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know that the original question said "freeballing", which I do on occasion, but have you ever tried boxers? If you buy boxers made from lightweight material, the feeling is very close to freeballing. I like FTL in the 55/45 blend fabric (much thinner than all cotton). It will keep the urine off your pants and they feel loose and easy all day.

14. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:

Exactly what I do. After retracting my foreskin of course.

15. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

Yes, bought a few pairs, tried them, and liked them as well. Just that one night after showering I placed them in the "to wash" pile, and then completely forgot about them, and not worn any u/w since.

I guess I'm just used to not wearing anything underneath my jeans/etc, so remembering to actually put something else on first is problematic for me. I'll try and give them another go.

16. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whenever I freeball, I don't bother with a urinal if possible; always a stall with a toilet. That way I can also give the back a once-over to make sure I'm not adding any "cigarette stains" as well.

17. DonaldDoe

DonaldDoe New Member

I was at a urinal today and started pissing, completely forgetting about the empty cubicle. Foreskin was wet, and I had nothing to dry it on. Didn't want stains, so I used my hand. Hand was dry, cock was wet, and hands get washed afterwards anyway, so I thought, why not?

Do you think that is gross ?

18. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Not if you washed your hands. Want to hear gross? Once I was in a bathroom at the mall and saw one of the workers at an eatery wash his hands in the urinal. He kept flushing and rinsing his hands. Needless to say, I don't eat at that eatery:eek:

19. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    the area between your hole and your balls squeeze that a few times.. thats where the extra pee comes from

20. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do that a LOT. I just make sure that I only "wipe" with one hand (normally my left) so that my other hand is free to operate the flush lever and faucet.

Draft saved Draft deleted