Urinating whilst freeballing

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
You could try shaking your piece a little longer after
urinating. But, even then that often proves insufficient.

Spotting can be avoided by wearing loose boxers.
It looks and feels almost like free-balling, but provides
that little bit of protection for your "heavy" days. lol

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have also realized that after the milk/shake combo, it helps to stand there for a few more seconds. The drips are usually done by then. I notice that when I am in a hurry, and don't finish is when the leaks occur.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger, I didn't have to worry as much about drips.. lol

westsidedude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just recently I seem to have a problem that after using a public urinal and tucking the tackle away, it rests against my shorts/jeans/whatever and causes a ugly stain over the period of the day. Obviously when there is a cupicle available, I can dry it first, but this isn't always practical (or available).

I think it would look kinda weird to stick my penis under the hand dryer, and having a pocket full of tissues would probably look just as strange.

How do other people prevent this?

shake wait shake a lil more

rugbydude

Just Browsing
Media
Beautiful downtown Cape Town in sunny South Africa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a question about this self-same issue a while back...best advice i received was what i suspected all along-nothing, but NOTHING, is a substitute for just taking your time and not rushing. it is a tad odd at first when u don't zoom in and out of the urinals as you may be used to when wearing underwear, but look at it this way-u have JUST as much right as the next dude to be in the men's room, and, moreover, just what exactly is a stranger doing timing how long you drain your vein?! basically, i've learnt after nearly 20 years of commando, that the benefits both health and comfort-wise FAR outweigh the cost in time...at least for me!!

camb70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have this problem too. I do the milking, shaking, and even the paper towel -- which never fails to get weird looks from coworkers and others -- but I still keep leaking for several minutes and I rarely have the patience to dry my dick for 5 minutes until it stops. Jeans are thick enough not to show but I always get a visible wet spot with khakis and cargos.

One thing that helps is this: put your hand in your pocket and hold your dick through the picket liner until it's done leaking. Then it's the pocket liner that gets the stain, not the pants.

camb70

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Addressing the boxers suggestion, all boxers or boxer briefs that I have tried have their elastic too high and ride at the waist, doubling the amount of fabric, and requiring larger size pants, which in turn makes the pants too big everywhere else. Thus I can only wear low riding briefs and bikinis, which can be too restrictive in other ways.