Urinating with other men

Mark2003: I'm 24 and up until a month or so ago I always used to go into the cubicle for a wee. One day I thought 'sod this' and I started going in the urinals with other men (partly after coming on here and thinking why should I feel embarrassed?). I don't mind when there's strangers in public toilets but I still feel uncomfortable in work. I don't mind being there first and for any of my colleagues to come in after I've started but if I see someone already there I try and nip out and come back later. Anybody had this?

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Me. I still cannot pee with other guys around, no matter how hard I'd try, or how much I'd relax. I could do it only 2-3 times in my entire life. Wooow, those were moments of sweet victory.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey man i think it's just a matter of being comfortable with yourself. When I was a kid I was teased about how long I was when standing at the urinal but it's not something I can hide so you just have to deal with it. Most men will look but it's not like I stand a foot away from it while pissing. I can't stand close cuz I would reach the back and splatter on myself. Some make comments but most just glance then go back to their biz. It happens to all of us here.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PS, that was the 25000 post here on LPSG. This site is cool an all us guys have to thank Mark for putting it together.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It never occurred to me to be shy when peeing in the presence of others. I grew up in the country with myriads of cousins and friends and, whether fishing, riding bikes hiking or just playing around, when one of us had to go, the whole group did it. We'd usually form a circle, lowering zippers or dropping waistbands and we'd do our business amid a cacaphony of jokes and giggles.

There was never a thought of being pee shy. There still isn't.

Pecker

(I'd Rather Pass a Kidney Stone Than Another Night with You)

thingsteal: It's taken me many years of 'thinking' to enable me to have a wizz in the prescence of somebody I know or total strangers. I've mostly gotten over it and don't have any trouble these days.

I've never understood why a lot of men's urinals don't have some sort of privacy divider between them. Who designs this?

I'm also not a fan of anybody trying to talk to me while peeing. Save the fucking conversation until after I'm done doing my business.

The worst? One time I went in a bathroom and I was trying to pee and some asshole was trying to take a shit when his cellphone rang and he answered it WHILE CLEARLY TAKING A SHIT. Oh man, I had to go find another bathroom. Disgusting.

oldman9x7: I've always suffered from RHS (race horse syndrome) ---

when i"ve got to go, I've got to GO!! :D

Gramps

gigantikok: Eh, I never pee in urinals. Different people have different levels of comfort in regards to nudity. I think it's becoming a generation thing.

jerkin4-10: mark, im with ya...i just hate that trough stuff...but inevitably you find yourself in a situation where 'ya gotta go'...and you look like a goober if you just turn around and walk out...ive found this works for me when i just cant get out of it...step up to the plate...pull out mr happy...and find a spot [blemish] on the wall in front of you, above eye level is best for me...then just stare and relax...

HAPPY PEEING!!!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's one of those things rural men and men who have a lot of brothers have no problem with, I think.

A circle? My friends and I would just form a line. Less likely to pee on each other that way. LOL

H8Monga: I'm bladder shy. I hate it even if someone else comes in the rest room... one reason I only go in public if either it's an emergency or there's solitude.

As for my neighborhood... people pee in the street... they have no shame.

H8Monga: This did bring back a memory though... long ago when I think I was about 8 or 9 and was at a concert, circus or something at our coliseum. A cousin of mine who was 18-19 at the time and I stood in line for a urinal and when we got to it he told me to share it with him I guess for time I don't know. I can't remember if I was bladder shy then but I do know I didn't like having to do that.

Redone: I actually kind of enjoy pulling my penis out in front of others at the urinal, I guess I'm an exhibitionist. The other day I as I was entering a public restroom I noticed a young lady and a baby waiting outside the door. Inside was a young man (I'm assuming the husband and father) stading at the urinal. There were only two urinals so I stood beside him. No partitions, and the urinals stuck way out from the wall, more like a toilet. So there really is no privacy. I was able to start immediately but the guy next to me was never able to start the whole time I was there. I discreetly looked at his penis and occasionally he tugged on it as if to start the stream. This guy had a very small penis, but I do have to give him credit for exposing it and for trying to urinate in public beside me. Good effort.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to be shy in the restroom, but that was back in high school. I have since become an exibitionest and will "whip it out" just to get a reaction. I have had guys stare at it because of my Prince Albert. Now don't get me wrong, I don't stand 10" from the urinal and let it fly. I just don't try to hide it or pick a urinal that has empty ones on either side. A few weeks ago I had a straight guy do a triple take and even asked me about my piercing.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I guess I'm with Gramps on this one. If I've really had that much to drink (for example) and my bladder's gonna give, I could be pissing off a pier overlooking Puget Sound in total view of man and beast and deity and it won't matter. The body defeats the mind there.

Perhaps I'm weird because I have no discomfort about my body or having it exposed, but at the same time, I would rather take the nearest stall. I don't know. Granted, it's hardly a big deal, but to stand adjacent to someone trying to piss -- if they're pee-shy and can't start up, or if I seize up myself, or if they try to sneak in a discreet glance, or if they want to and are scared shitless of a reaction, or if someone lets a loud one go in the nearby stall and dispenses with his #2...

Scatological humor aside, you know, that may be a little too much for folks.

asouthernboy: When I was younger I avoided the urinals too, but did not walk away if others were around. Now it does not bother me at all. I've had a few comments on my size but I just take it as a complement.

throb919: There's Southern manners for you...! Gracious...and can accept a compliment no matter where offered (or aimed).

(Proud to have you here as a fellow Carolina boy!)

Javierdude22: I'd rather use stalls as well i guess. In my teenyears it undoubtedly was just me being a friggin' prude...

Now i choose rather un-consciously by the establishment i'm in. In bars or clubs i'd rather use a stall, cause well, some people just wanna watch a bit too eagerly. In cinemas or whatever, then i don't care.

thelastoneever2000

Just Browsing
Media
i have never really been able to go at the urinals with other men either...its very hard to do...but today i went into the bathroom and was wrapping up and this other kid came in while i was finishing. i looked the other way and into a mirror on the wall to not look obscene but i saw his reaction...his eyes opened real wide and his jaw dropped...i didnt think it was that big....then he turned to the side basically peing sideways so i couldnt see.....i think im going to hav to try this out for fun more often ;D

Ineligible: I'm bladder-shy, too. I have heard that if you distract your attention by doing some mental problem in your head it 'unfreezes' you, but I haven't had the opportunity to try this out.

It obviously is that big, lastoneever. ;D