Urinating with other men

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about 90 percent of the time i use a stall.

all my life i have gone skinny dipping with my bros and cousins...nude beaches? not a problem. showers and locker room...let it swing.

but have some guy sneak a peek or if i imagine he is gonna....then the waterworks shuts down.

jay

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

11inch: I have never had a problem i love to swing it. I like pissing at urinal and when finished step back a little when shoving it back in the pants. When you have it flaunt it.

TragicWhiteKnight: I'm a lifetime Stall-Guy. Partly because I'm not fond of being ogled out by guys (certainly not guys emitting bodily fluids); partly because I'm afraid someone'll critique it ("Hmm, it's big but I don't like the texture. I give it a 7.5"). But mostly because I suffer from insane paranoia that I'll end up peeing all over the place in some freak accident.

It's probably to do with being big soft, since it's a lot trickier to fully control and means you end up standing further away. Nevertheless, even the threat of that last drop splattering down, ruining my perfect score, is enough to put me off urinals for good, despite their shimmering porcelain. Someone should make a 'Simulator' game for practice; it'd sell like hot urinal cakes.

[Warning: My ineptitude in the previous post was mildly exaggerated]

Liberty9.5: I've never had issues using urinals (and have been damned glad they're there on more than one occasion!). But I've noticed that some other guys do kinda "freeze up" when another man walks up next to them. Or maybe it is the size thing. I suppose it's a feeling of vulnerability.

Last week a fellow at work (visitor) walked in just before me and was doing his business and I walked up next to him and began doing mine. I could hear that he suddenly stopped but just kept standing there. Apparently his fountain was blocked. After several loud grunts he starts pulling and hitting his penis violently like he was punishing it. (Yeah, I was watching this out of the corner of my eye). I finished up and walked over to the sink. He starts to follow me, then suddenly darts into a stall clearly upset. I VERY quickly washed my hands and got out.

Perhaps he should stick to stalls.

jackinman: Well..if I'm the first one at the urinals, I'll usually have no problem peeing. However, if someone's already there than I'll usually go to the shalls.

versbttm: Well I am not hung like the rest of you, but the whole thing about guys having to unbutton, unzip, and pull everything out, is not typical of guys with a smaller member. I have no problem pulling it out through the zipper and aiming so I don't make a mess and make sure I hit my target. But I do have pee anxiety, so it does make it hard for me to pee with other, so I do end up in the stall quite a bit.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Like Ineligible and some other members[!] If the washroom is busy, I will always go into a stall. If I *have* to use a urinal, I will, but it often takes ages to start flowing. This means that I'm standing there *not* peeing and getting concious that people are seeing my non-flow-situation, and wondering if I'm maybe standing there for some other reason... So, this discomfort manifests itself into a longer drought, and we have a vicious circle.
I once read that a good tip[!] if you have a non-flow-situation is to visualise that you are peeing from a great height onto the top of the guy's head next to you in the stalls :eek: This seems to work for me :D
Also, my foreskin means that however hard I shake, I always have a few droplets of urine left - using a cubicle means that I can mop up with tissue... I know that this all sounds terribly anal, but who wants underpants smelling of piss? And I *am* English......... :-[

dfox7.3x5: I have to unbuckle, unzip and let it all hang out. What's fun, though, is putting it all back in. Others notice the "struggle." A hoot. :D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=nicky link=board=meetgreet;num=1061729451;start=20#26 date=08/27/03 at 02:06:54]Also, my foreskin means that however hard I shake, I always have a few droplets of urine left -  using a cubicle means that I can mop up with tissue... I know that this all sounds terribly anal, but who wants underpants smelling of piss? And I *am* English......... :-[[/quote]
::hands nicky a yellow Clue card:: You can pull it back, yanno?

Mark2003: OMG, twice now I've gone to the wall urinal and a different colleague has come in for a piss too and I'm just standing there nothing coming out! It's OK when I start flowing but if there's someone else there it just doesn't come out! I'd just got my dick out today and a guy came in and I was just standing there with my dick hanging out thinking 'Oh my god, come on!!'. I just left! It's so awful! Also, the guy today went so close to the urinal, almost hugging it (so you can't see anything I guess) but I stand further back than that so I guess you could see my dick if you looked to the side. Should I go closer to it? The lesson I've learnt - I can't start the flow if there's someone else there!

SizeRulz: I always use the urinals. It just never occurred to me to go into a stall just to take a leak. But, I've never been the shy type. I'm not there to show off, either. Just taking care of business. I know guys look but that's not really a big deal. Well, ok, it is big, but you know what I mean. LOL

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=geo8x6 link=board=meetgreet;num=1061729451;start=20#30 date=08/28/03 at 23:09:27]I thought I should add something to my post. I don't use the stall because I can't without making a big mess. I have a Prince Albert and the spray is not very accurate.(the only downfall of a PA).[/quote]

Thanks for the valuable pointer, geo. Next time I see a guy next to me pull it out with a flash of stainless steel, I'll just move down a couple of urinals. :p

Pecker

(My Wife Ran Off with My Best Friend and I Sure Do Miss Him)

Slingshot: I used to get nervous about having other guys around me while urinating, but I've got accustomed to the occasional stares/double takes/sudden nervousness; in fact it's kind of flattering.

If possible, I always choose a urinal wall instead of stalls, for the sheer ease of being able to whip it out and piss, and let the drops fall where they may! I'm pretty big soft, which means that it's a little hard to predict just where the stream is going to land initially, plus there's the post-void dribble... and one of my pet hates is having to reach down to put the toilet seat up before urinating.

My BIGGEST public toilet related hate is the fact that some guys don't wash their hands after pissing. GROSS! GROSS! GROSS!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having just read over this threat, I discover I haven't added my input; so, here goes:

When there is a urinal vacant, I head for it, sometimes even wait for one. While it's hanging, I'm always aware of dudes next to me -- looking out the corner of my eyes to see what they have hanging and if they are looking over at mine. Those who stand in close to the fixture so their penises don't show usually disappoint me, depending on the guy, of course.

With any cooperation, sometimes I get semi, expecially if an interested guy responds with an enlargement. I've been known to masturbate for show, also. For shame, for shame! lol