Urination vs. Erection

My erection problem, per-se, and i'm not sure where to seek documentation.

A severe amount of arousal is needed to combat it for any length of time, and since I've yet found it impossible to urinate during hard erections, it is just a matter of time until failing.

As I consume large amounts of water (sometimes knocking down an entire bottle), I have to release quite often.

Summary:
• The erection suddenly begins to subside, though the desire to urinate is masked by other feelings.
• When I stop the stimulation, the feeling to urinate begins.
• After releasing myself, it still takes quite a while to regain any firmness.
> Generally, the longer I unwittingly ignored urination, the longer to takes to regain an erection.

Anyone else with a similar problem, or can hint at possible solutions? I'll appreciate any help.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:confused: Not quite the same as waking up with a full bladder and a hardon, and not being able to pee because it woln't bend down?

After masturbating for several hours, a pee break becomes necessary.

It is indeed. Can't interact with it very long, and find it hard to get it back up for a while after peeing.

And several hours is good (managed once when I fought the urge to drink all day), but sometimes I need to go as little as two hours between (blame physical stresses).

And even then it takes a while to settle into a point where you can begin peeing.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I have the opposite problem :D
Not being able to piss because of permanent hard ons. ;)

well, actually in the meanwhile I can piss being hard

With my currently irregular physical power, I'm not sure I want to have blood or urine tests recorded. :D

I guess I shall learn to urinate while erect for now... this may take some conditioning...

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Vestigial, I hope I've interpreted what you've said correctly but forgive me if I haven't. Whilst I would normally encourage people to drink plenty, especially water, to help keep their urinary systems healthy, I suspect that you're drinking a bit too much and I'd recommend cutting down. If you have to pee less often you can concentrate better on the erection side of things. I'm one of those guys who can pee with an erection but I know that plenty of people can't or find it difficult and for them the two penis centered activities need to be kept separate if misery is to be avoided. Try drinking less and concentrating on your erection when you haven't got to do battle with a full bladder. Good luck.