Urine Drops?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LightStick, Oct 10, 2008.

1. LightStick

LightStick New Member

Heya Guys!

First of all, I am here quite some time now, but only now had the guts to start a new thread!
    So, let me say that I really like the forum! You're all great!

Anyhow, to my situation...

I have a big one, not gigantic, but quite massive, around 8" long when hard, or 5.5" when soft.

The problem I encounter from time to time is quite bothering... :(

When I pee, when I am soft, and then go to someplace cold (like getting out of a mall or something), or even if I change position fast, and my cock get shrunk more than normaly due to the position or the coldness, Some drops of pee get out to my boxers.. and it iritates...

Does anyone of u big guys have that problem? and/or, do u have any solutions?...

Using some toilet paper or stuff to dry my cock opening isn't quite helping.. Since the problem is the urine still inside the cock, not at the edge...

Thanks!:D

2. D_Baron_VonBiggNutz

D_Baron_VonBiggNutz Account Disabled

squeeze the urine out of your shaft before putting your dick away.
    almost jelq-like action to expell what's still in your urethra will sort that out.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Yeah, after peeing, don't put your dick immidiatly away, squeeze and be patient, relaxing helps to loose all the urine.

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    yeah uh....flex your pc muscle and milk the rest of the urine out of your cock. I don't think this is an issue exclusively for well endowed men

5. crescendo69

Gold Member

No matter how much you shake and dance,

The last few drops always goes into your pants.

_Long Fellow

6. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is an annoyance that in my case has increased with age. Don't be in a hurry, and let it hang down when peeing. When I am at home, at least,I blot on a roll of toilet paper.

7. briefs

briefs New Member

Albums:
    That's what briefs & boxers are for, to absorb the piss drops and skidmarks so they don't get on your pants.

8. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Do a few Kegel exercises after the flow is completely stopped. Then shake well before tucking it away.

9. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I am wearing briefs, and I know that I haven't sucessfully gotten everything out, I will grab a wad of TP and stuff my briefs, gives me a little extra pad that will catch the last bit and then I can casually discard it in the nearest trash can...

Most of the time, I do the "milk" technique that others talk about here. I didn't really master that until High School: so let me break this down...

I don't think that most guys reach down low enough. Think of the penis as that J pipe beneath the bathroom sink- urine has to flow UP out of the body, and then DOWN out into the urinal or toilet bowl. If you hit the soft spot at the base of your urine tube (right at center of your ball sac-- it's the spot that gets pinched if you sit on a bike seat too long...) and press there and push in and then UP about 2", you get past the point where gravity will then take it the rest of the way out.

Some days guys have a stronger urine stream than others. You know how some days you feel like an elephant in the jungle and you practically spray the wallpaper off the walls? :) The PC muscles are strong on those days- combined with the pressure built up from an overfilled bladder.

The next time you are taking a piss, for those last few shots into the bowl, try to hold out on the pulses as long as you possibly can (like trying to hold out and delay a cumshot- same thing- same muscles.) Feels good, and at the same time the pressure will build up on those last couple piss shots and they will get further out of the bladder- to the point where gravity will do the rest. When you do it right, you will feel the difference, and be able to put the hog away confident that he's not going to be into watersports on that day.

Kegel exercises will help you develop stronger PC muscles which will also strengthen your urine stream.

Enjoy bro!

10. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: Sorry, but that technique can backfire, say when you forget about the "pad" and then nonchalantly undress at the crowded gym with TP artwork either still wrapped around your dick or dropping on the floor for everyone to see.

I forgot to mention that when it happened to me, it was after a long flight and the "pad" had migrated all the way to my crack.

#10 Domisoldo, Oct 10, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  11. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never had that happen, man, nor have i had it drop out of my briefs at the wrong time... That being said, sometimes it's the best way to deal with what I know would otherwise be a leaky faucet. But thanks for addressing it- I guess I don't leave it in place long enough where I'd forget about it later... It's normally a 5 minute thing...

12. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

Urine drops??

Myine too.:mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted