Urine flow related to penis size?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Dick_Jerqhoff, Nov 17, 2010.

1. D_Dick_Jerqhoff

D_Dick_Jerqhoff New Member

Kinda weird question but - anyone know if a strong flow of urine equates to a larger penis? I had a friend who was reputed to have a huge penis and once overheard him peeing. It sounded like a horse pissing. There are a couple of guys at work who sound like they're pouring a pail of water into the urinal when they go, and I'm wondering if they're hung too... Any thoughts?

2. D_Sal_A_Mander

D_Sal_A_Mander Account Disabled

well...i know when im hard as fuck its impossible to piss haha...gotta wait for it to calm down again :/

3. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

There might be a correlation with thickness. If penises were constructed proportionately, a thicker one might have a larger-bore urethra. In men, however, the most common restriction is the prostate. Anyone else find that you piss the heaviest stream shortly after sex when the prostate has been emptied?

4. D_Esau Prepuce

D_Esau Prepuce New Member

Mm I notice that a bit I have a wider uretha than smaller guys so ive noticed..

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've seen this topic discussed before and remember that the popular opinion was that there was no correlation. I've noticed extreme variations in my own flow from time to time. I think that the fullness of the bladder is more of a factor. When I'm really desperate to go, it blasts out with a vengence. When I'm just taking a routine piss, the flow is less intense. The flow always slows down for me during the last part of urination regardless of how strong it was starting out.

6. kurios

kurios Member

I am pretty convinced that it is the diameter of the urethra and whether it runs along the underside of the penis kind of below or is more incorporated like a reverse u in the body of the penis. This is where wider girth might have an effect.
    Size of penis is not a factor
    Not that I have done a survey but at the gym often enough some guy has been pissing in a stall and it sounds like a hose and yes I have thought s.o.b. there has to be a horse in there yet when the guy walks out he is sporting a very small nozzle for the noise....

7. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

Thickness. One can say my pissing is loud.
    Especially if I am forcing the piss out.

8. D_Etienne Neerdowell

They may all just really needed to piss. Perhaps their bladders were full to bursting, a large pressure here creates the force you hear at the pan so to speak.

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Every guy has specific things that turn him on. Loud pissing is a big turn on for me. Not so much in a public restroom, as we expect to hear it there. I like it when I'm at someone's home and a guy takes a loud piss and everyone in the place hears it like we're all in the bathroom with him.

10. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Ever get in a pissing contest with a woman, to see who could pee that fastest and hardest? Don't. They can piss faster and harder than any guy can (although they can't aim for shit).

The reason is they have a much shorter urethra. Pouieulle's Law dictates that for a given diameter of pipe and a given volumetric fluid flow, assuming urine to have a fairly consistent viscosity, the pressure drops proportionately with the length of the pipe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poiseuille's_law

If two guys have the same radius urethra, the same viscosity of urine, and can generate the same pressure within the urinary bladder, the guy with the longer "pipe" is going to have more pressure drop by the time the wee wee gets to the end of the pipe.

11. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    This should really be over in The Healthy Penis. It's not a relationship question. But redbear52 is correct about females making a splash. :tongue:

The sound is from velocity, not volume. A smaller ureter diameter would actually deliver a louder splash if it was delivering the same amount of liquid as a larger diameter. The guys who make a big splash have been drinking a lot of coffee or beer or other diuretic.

12. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Don't forget the target. Is the guy pissing into the deep end or shallow end? That would have a big effect on what you're hearing.

13. Notseingme

Notseingme Member

its alot of factors lol
    I am uncut and i noticed that when i pull my skin back the pressure is more targeted and heavier sounding

but when its through the forsking it just soounds like splashing

but with a full bladder either one will sound loud

i like to listen to the stream to gauge if a guy is cut or not

14. lewis27529

lewis27529 Member

Albums:
    When I was younger and the guy next to me at the urinal was pissing out Niagara falls I always thought.. "that guy must be hung like a horse" But, that turned out to be a myth. It only means they have a big bladder.

Draft saved Draft deleted