Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Slick but sleazy marketing, I think.

I think they put way too much emphasis on the (plainly false) claim that "Urofill is the ONLY penile girth enhancement technique that has been patented by the US Patent and Trademark office."

Although it's true that Dr. Perito has received a patent (number 10,105,228) for one aspect of his technique, a method for combining other patented techniques. (Hydraulic tissue dissection to create space, and application of hyaluronic filler into that space.)

But the fact that his own patent identifies the other patents means that he was already plainly aware that it wasn't the only patented technique, even before his office decided to market under the false claim of being the "original" or "only" patented methods. And those other patents cite even more penile-girth patents going back decades.

A patent doesn't offer any special benefit for a patient anyhow, except by letting you read the gory details. Or to help you discover how sleazy it was for them to claim it's "the only medically patented + administered penile girth treatment."

Reactions: Stratavos

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would scoff at such a procedure. But millions of women get enlargements of various regions. I would REALLY research this a lot.

1. "No surgery"... What if there is a problem down the road?
2. "Professionally Administered"... Is this a medical doctor, a nurse, a physician's assistant, or a technician?
3. "Semi Permanent Results"... What does this mean? Does it go away over time? Or be undone (see "No surgery" above).

We all make choices but... It looks really expensive. YMMV.

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
Much better options for the price, plus they use temporary fillers.
My doc is in Cleveland Ohio area, used Bellafill PMAA which is permanent, 10ml = $5K
Looking at your pics, do you still pump after getting filler? Any issue or loss of volume after if so?

CokeCanMan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are going to get any work done check out the phalloboards directory. the owner there does dilligent work on finding quality doctors. you prolly dont wanna trust your dick to randoms tbh.