Urologist appt

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys. Got an appointment later in the week with a urologist. My first time, can some one tell me what to expect? I'm a little nervous.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys. Got an appointment later in the week with a urologist. My first time, can some one tell me what to expect? I'm a little nervous.

A killer handjob, but no bedside manner. Hopefully, no catheter involved.*

* This is all a joke.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During my appointment, he had me drop my pants and u/w and lean over the exam table and stuck his finger up my butt, then turn around so he could feel the balls.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your visit is just a routine check-up he'll ask you some questions about your urination habits, the sort of stream you piss, and take a urine sample. He'll check your meatus (piss slit) and foreskin about obstructions, and check out your testicles by rotating them in his hand to check for lumps, and then for hernia. Finally the worst part, you'll have to bend over and he'll lubricate his finger and run it up your ass to feel the firmness or puffiness of your prostate. At the doctor's discretion he may take a blood sample for a PSA determination, another means of checking for prostate cancer. It's a little delicate when he's fingering around down there, but you'll get through it without any pain.

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It all depends on what you go for. I go for Peyronies and have never had a digital exam. Last time I went was also first time he did a testicular exam. Every time he does penile exam including manipulating to erection.

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for the heads up. Actually going in for erection issues. I go in on Thursday morning and already feeling a little nervous.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
it sounds like the most embarassing thing ever to me... maybe gay men like to get an uro appointment I dunno... would like to hear some stories from them... my penis would probably retract into my body if I was to manipulate my dick in front of him or, worse, he was to manipulate my dick... sadly we have to recognize every man early or late have to have a check up from a doctor... if the doctor was a she maybe it would be even worse 'cause it could turn in an erotic situation and a false positive (if the patient usually suffer from impotence...) :D

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It sounds real embarassing, have to stand there naked while they exam your package and do the digital exam, but if I want to get better, you got to do what you got to do.

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was very embarrassing, but the pain I was having when I would get an erection was worse! The first appt I was very nervous not lnowing what to expect. The 2nd time was probably the most embarrassing as I had a boner bas soon as I lowered my pants and when he came over he said"you already have erection." Since then, I have always been soft to begin the exam, and the dr kind of just squeezes up and down my shaft to feel for the plaque which always gets me hard. Weirdest thing is for him to be holding my dick and asking me if there is any pain.

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Im starting to get the attitude of they see dicks all day long, nothing new to them. I'm just another naked guy standing in front of them. Funny, I'm going because I'm having trouble keeping hard, but am most afraid of getting hard when he starts to exam my dick and balls.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to go Thursday to check out a sensitive nut. I had surgery about 8 years go for a spermaticile (a lump on one testicle). It's now become incredibly sensitive. My problem is that I now have PA and wonder what he might think.

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like you said, they see them everyday, so it's not a big deal to them...plus, if you're having issues, it's better to get them care of than not.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
It was very embarrassing, but the pain I was having when I would get an erection was worse! The first appt I was very nervous not lnowing what to expect. The 2nd time was probably the most embarrassing as I had a boner bas soon as I lowered my pants and when he came over he said"you already have erection." Since then, I have always been soft to begin the exam, and the dr kind of just squeezes up and down my shaft to feel for the plaque which always gets me hard. Weirdest thing is for him to be holding my dick and asking me if there is any pain.

Im starting to get the attitude of they see dicks all day long, nothing new to them. I'm just another naked guy standing in front of them. Funny, I'm going because I'm having trouble keeping hard, but am most afraid of getting hard when he starts to exam my dick and balls.

how is it possible to get an erection in front of him (or,better, being stimulated by him visiting you) if you are straight?? I am confused...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I have to go Thursday to check out a sensitive nut. I had surgery about 8 years go for a spermaticile (a lump on one testicle). It's now become incredibly sensitive. My problem is that I now have PA and wonder what he might think.

you didnt mention the problem of getting hard by medical stimulation... and I see that you are 90% gay so it could actually be a problem... tell us more about your experiences at urologist

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how is it possible to get an erection in front of him (or,better, being stimulated by him visiting you) if you are straight?? I am confused...[/QUOTEi

I wasn't full mast, just had a semi from being anxious. You try having someone take you dick in their hands and squeeze/pinch it from base to head and tell me you wouldn't get hard. It's no different from getting a DRE and getting a hard-on. It has nothing to do with being straight or gay.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
how is it possible to get an erection in front of him (or,better, being stimulated by him visiting you) if you are straight?? I am confused...[/QUOTEi

I wasn't full mast, just had a semi from being anxious. You try having someone take you dick in their hands and squeeze/pinch it from base to head and tell me you wouldn't get hard. It's no different from getting a DRE and getting a hard-on. It has nothing to do with being straight or gay.

:eek: what??? anxiety gave you an hard on?? and I always thought anxiety was the first erection killer... btw good for you.. if your erections are so easy to get than your sex life has to be a paradise!! as regard as the manual touching... yes I could get hard buy only if that hand is a girl's hand

sprinter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:eek: what??? anxiety gave you an hard on?? and I always thought anxiety was the first erection killer... btw good for you.. if your erections are so easy to get than your sex life has to be a paradise!! as regard as the manual touching... yes I could get hard buy only if that hand is a girl's hand

Whatever...

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you didnt mention the problem of getting hard by medical stimulation... and I see that you are 90% gay so it could actually be a problem... tell us more about your experiences at urologist

I'm not sure I understand what you meant. I don't get turned on that easily. It's a Doctor's visit for fuck sake. But if he does anything more than look at my nuts (like examine my PA and ask questions), you'll be the first to know. :tongue:

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i worked for a urologist for awhile. and, yup you will be just another naked guy.

:) :) :) :) :)

and, no you wont. you'll be so nervous nothing will happen. :)