Urologist appt

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sprinter is right, your dick doesn't know if a guy or woman is handling it, it just reacts to being held, it's normal to get hard when someone has your dick in their hands

Enigmuhh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: what??? anxiety gave you an hard on?? and I always thought anxiety was the first erection killer... btw good for you.. if your erections are so easy to get than your sex life has to be a paradise!! as regard as the manual touching... yes I could get hard buy only if that hand is a girl's hand

The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

ibisc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just got back from my visit. Wasn't bad at all. Nurse took my bp and asked me a few questions. Had to wait a while for DR to come into exam room. Dr was very nice guy, asked a few questions, he did exam my penis, says all looks ok, no need for DRE, took blood sample to check testosterone and hormone levels and gave me samples of medicine to try. Glad I went.

oldick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one exam. I've stopped most ejaculation fluid. This was with a female uroligist.
No erection, no conclusion reported. The worst was a prostate exam. I have one yearly with my GP. HI knows how. Not too fast, give me time to relax my muscels. Only slight discomfort.
This Woman was waytoo fast and very painful. I won't go back to her.

This woman

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had my appointment today as well. I went because of a pain in one nut. Got there, dropped my pants and hopped on the table. First thing out of his mouth was "oh, you have a ring" but immediately went to the examination. He said the discomfort is the result of scar tissue from minor surgery I had about 5 years ago. I got up, dressed and left.

All for the standard doctor visit price of $2. Yes, you heard right - socialized medicine at its best.