US AIDS cases may be higher than CDC predicted

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to ji-jsck ur thread, but who outlawed saggy pants? And how is that legal?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not to ji-jsck ur thread, but who outlawed saggy pants? And how is that legal?

I can't remember the exact town, but there are actually a couple that have outlawed sagging pants. Apparently showing your boxers is indecent, but women wearing low-riding jeans and tight shirts that expose their nipples is okay. There's without a doubt a target audience for the ban on sagging, but I won't get into that in this thread.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably a good thing tho, anyone with self respect stop sagging after they turned 20...

...and marley you should be proud, i got tested for everything but herpes last wednesday...

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
The town got tired of seeing kids butts and passed a city ordinance against it. You can wear saggy pants if your butt doesn't show. Personally, I'm tired of seeing butts. A grown man walked past me the other day wearing pants with an elastic waist so he could show his rear. He had them pulled down to mid thigh.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The law probably targets the lower class that's known for sagging. It imposes a double-standard that allows women to show as much cleavage and crack as they want, since I've seen ONLY urban males (black and white alike so color isn't the only issue) portrayed in the campaign.

he fine is simply part of a system that wants to milk the lower class for every court-cost, lawyer-fee, and imposed fine they can get. How bout instead of worrying about people who "look like criminals", let's catch the ones that ARE criminals. Parolees go unchecked for YEARS. People with gun possession charges and violent streaks are put on hold for the sake of telling someone to pull their pants up.

Do u guys want a sag-law thread? I appreciate the discussion but I wanted this one to bring attention to AIDS.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It doesn't target the lower class, it targets all kids who wear them too low. My nephew is middle class, went to an upper middle class school, and all the boys wore them like that. The kids all follow whatever is the latest trend. I don't want to see your behind, control your temper and don't show it.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The town got tired of seeing kids butts and passed a city ordinance against it. You can wear saggy pants if your butt doesn't show. Personally, I'm tired of seeing butts. A grown man walked past me the other day wearing pants with an elastic waist so he could show his rear. He had them pulled down to mid thigh.
Industrialsize wonders if that man was him???

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since I'm not allowed to be irritated when my threads go off-topic, I'll go with the flow.

FACT. A law has been created to impose a fine for sagging.

If Zac Efron is leaving a gym and he's sagging, do u think he'll be fined for sagging? How is "paying a fine" a punishment, that literally puts some people above the law because they can easily afford to break it. Again, do u think this law will be enacted against celebs, or will they get a free pass?

The law may not target anyone (though I'm still waitin on a ban for low-cut tops), but you're blind if you think it's going to be enforced evenly.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are the numbers for Heterosexual Males and Females?

I'd bet the numbers are MUCH higher than the GLBT community.

"I'll just pull out before I pop" mentality.

Not to mention how many are living with Aids/HIV and don't even know it, or are too Chicken shit to get tested.

I guess it's a "Manly thing"

Luvalarge-n-thick1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi. I was looking at this article too. I somewhere said one of the reasons African-American men are one of the biggest contributors of aids in the area gay and bi sexual men is there down-low lifestyle. I am not sure about this either, many when I start the nursing program in a few weeks I am sure that i am going to write about it, I think Black men are the least tested group in the US?

Someone might have to correct about this one. I think someone can be exposed to the virus and it can hide in the body (asymptomatic) for a long time. I know that herpes does the same thing too.

Its really a nasty virus its an RNA polymerase virus that attaches the RNA of the cell changes the code than the RNA transcripts a different code of DNA which makes copies of the virus

Really I think that kind of sucks that someone whose married and wants to play around with someone else. Does not really want to take in consideration they might only be destroying their lifes but they are messing around with someone else's. I am sure I am going to catch a lot of flack for this, you are more than welcome your response if you want too

I am more of the idea its harder to talk about your sexual needs and work on your relationship than it is to go out and get it from someone else. That is beside the point.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think Black men are the least tested group in the US?

Sounds possible..

Someone might have to correct about this one. I think someone can be exposed to the virus and it can hide in the body (asymptomatic) for a long time. I know that herpes does the same thing too.

Yup, it can go indetected for almost a decade.

Really I think that kind of sucks that someone whose married and wants to play around with someone else. Does not really want to take in consideration they might only be destroying their lifes but they are messing around with someone else's. I am sure I am going to catch a lot of flack for this, you are more than welcome your response if you want too

You're right, it's despicable and should be illegal to not only deceive someone like this, having them build a life that's based on a lie, but to endanger their health. If anyone disagrees with you and I I'm going to hit them over the head with a tennis racket.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not only his/her couple, but their children if they are planning to have any!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not only his/her couple, but their children if they are planning to have any!

Unfortunately, planned or unplanned, they do end up having kids. The tiny ray of hope is that some HIV+ mothers have delivered HIV- babies. THere was even a case of an HIV+ man impregnating his lover (she knew about his status, but the condom broke). Neither her nor her baby contracted the disease, but that's probably a rare occurence.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ironically, I would say you have more chance of catching herpes than AIDS or showing HIV positive.

This is true, and that's why my doc didn't test me. He told me it'd be pointless, because even if i didn't have genital herpes but had cold sores, id still test positive for herpes. So he said unless I have itching and have bumps on my penis, there's really no need to get tested because just about everyone tests positive for herpes regardless of if they have genital herpes or not

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right, it's despicable and should be illegal to not only deceive someone like this, having them build a life that's based on a lie, but to endanger their health. If anyone disagrees with you and I I'm going to hit them over the head with a tennis racket.

Adultery is a crime in some countries...like mexico