US Economic Stimulus package checks

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Okay, without getting into anything political (and please don't), most US taxpayers will receive a check from the government in an effort to revitalize our sagging economy.

Sure, I could use mine to add to my savings account or pay a little extra on my monthly mortgage payment, but I'm going to try to spend the check - at least most of it, anyway - as it was intended. I'm planning to buy some paint for the exterior of my house and maybe a grill for some backyard barbecuing.

I found this website while searching for US made items. I have no affiliation with the site, just thought it was interesting. Still Made in USA.com - American-Made Products for Home and Family

How will you spend your check?

P.S. Please, please, please do not turn this into a political thread.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Going to pay off part of an old bill, and possible a new(er) monitor...

oh yeah and maybe something for the grandson...

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
didnt get one cause my parents still claim me as a dependent so they can save money. i did get over $500 back for my tax refund tho, which is all going towards a new CD player for my car and credit bills

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, without getting into anything political (and please don't), most US taxpayers will receive a check from the government in an effort to revitalize our sagging economy.

Sure, I could use mine to add to my savings account or pay a little extra on my monthly mortgage payment, but I'm going to try to spend the check - at least most of it, anyway - as it was intended. I'm planning to buy some paint for the exterior of my house and maybe a grill for some backyard barbecuing.

I found this website while searching for US made items. I have no affiliation with the site, just thought it was interesting. Still Made in USA.com - American-Made Products for Home and Family

How will you spend your check?

P.S. Please, please, please do not turn this into a political thread.

Hey njreg. I'm, of course, happy for your economic stimulus loan.

Although, I did appreciate the irony of your posting a "still made in USA-American made products for home and family" website, and then pleading for this to be a non-political thread. Nicely subtle...:smile:

njreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interesting point, Stretch, but I'm not bright enough to inject that kind of subtletly into a thread. It was just a link that I found useful and interesting and thought I'd share.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting point, Stretch, but I'm not bright enough to inject that kind of subtlety into a thread. It was just a link that I found useful and interesting and thought I'd share.

Self deprecating and modest too...:smile: Well done

BearGut340

Just Browsing
Media
You state "most Americans will be receiving a check...."

I guess I'm in the minority then; I won't be getting one. But if my BF had a vagina, we'd both be getting a check.

D

deleted213967

I will make a donation to the Obama campaign.