US Government executes US citizen with no trial!!!

B_24065

1st Like
Media
Where is the Liberal outrage on this? Liberals like to march around everywhere calling Bush, Cheney, and Ashcroft war criminals because of Gitmo. Here, the Obama administration went waaaayyyy further than Bush ever did by executing 2 US citizen without a trial.

Where is the outcry???????

- The Washington Post

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He was kilt by Yeman airstrikes. We had nothing to do with it.
Burn in hell fucker!

Well, and there's that, too: Conservatives are going to have a hard time getting many in their own ranks to care much about the fate of an avowed terrorist. :biggrin1:

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm read somewhere that it was Yeman...Either way, he forfeited his rights and citizenship when he ACTIVELY called for death of Americans.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
^ I'd have to agree there. Isn't there something like a "go to jail, go straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200.00" thingy that kicks in when you commit frekin' HIGH TREASON, plot to kill American citizens, and make war on your country?

If there isn't there sure as hell oughta be.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
George W effectively sanctioned this type of hit with his response to 9/11.

Strategically it is probably more important because it also took out Al Q's main bomb maker (not a US citizen). But NB your government can now assassinate you if you are considered a threat to National Security. You may be on "The List". But I doubt it.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not so sure I understand this whole they're a US citizen so they deserve a trial, where I live people get shot/killed all the time by cops without ever being arrested or going to court, 999/1000 times they're allowed to get away with it due to underlying circumstances. If you pull a gun on a cop he will blow your brains out, it's plain and simple, don't do it for the simple reason that chances are extremely high that you'll never see the inside of a jail but more likely the inside of a coffin.
I would assume that the war on terrorism is based on this same general idea, especially since there is no such thing as a terrorist being honorable or fair in carrying out his/her orders of death and destruction. When you purposely attack innocent civilian lives then the codes of war no longer apply. Why do people even question the doings of the armed services when we're at war due to the senseless killing of thousands of US citizens on 9/11 in a country where a know terrorist is hiding and trying to avoid being caught because he fears persecution for his actions and most of all the inability to continue carrying out his undying and steadfast faith in a war without any kind of reservations or hesitation on his part in the killing of innocent civilians all in the name of ??????
The last thing this dude wants is to go to trial, that's why men like him go to great lengths and the bitter ends, they're wiling to die for their cause but what they fail to realize is that the majority of americans and others around the world know and accept that freedom isn't free, and for every terrorist out there planning their next act of lunacy there's a fresh 18 year old high school student willing to pay the ultimate price so that others can live in a free country.
So unless they give up, and they'll never consider that(they still believe that a womans place is in the kitchen), then the war on terrorism will last forever.

Last edited:

easytoremember55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is excellent news. Now if only they could kill a few more terrorists.

Not Muslims though. This is not a war on Islam it is a war on Terror! People should remember to NOT confuse the two.

lurker37160

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where is the Liberal outrage on this? Liberals like to march around everywhere calling Bush, Cheney, and Ashcroft war criminals because of Gitmo. Here, the Obama administration went waaaayyyy further than Bush ever did by executing 2 US citizen without a trial.

Where is the outcry???????

- The Washington Post

LOL. Liberals are selectively outraged. If these dudes had been killed under a Republican administration, this thread would be 1,000 posts long. :smile:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is excellent news. Now if only they could kill a few more terrorists.

Not Muslims though. This is not a war on Islam it is a war on Terror! People should remember to NOT confuse the two.
Terrorism is what I think you meant, right?
Cool - can we kill Bush then and all the other shock and awe terrorists?
I feel so bad for those poor terrorists who got bombed by the U.S., NOT!!
All I have to do is think of those poor civilians jumping to their deaths at the world trade center or teachers who voiced their own opinions and who's open minds were a death sentance for them and their families and that's justification enough for me.
I'm glad Bush had the guts to do something about it but I'd hardly call him a terrorist or put him in the same catagory as those who carried out 9/11 or those terrorist dictators who've had whole families assasinated because their soccer team lost a game.
You have to fight terrorism with comparable tactics don't you think? How else would you do it, would you go talk to them? I'm not so sure you'd think that's such a great idea while they're cutting off your body parts in the name of ?????
Remember the poor civilian contractors who's heads were sawed off with a hand saw. How do you think it felt for them? That's just one example of the horrors of this war on terrorism, not very humane is it?
Thank god we have the courage to go after them and If they are coward enough to use tactics like using their own woman and children as human shields then those are just the casualties of war, harsh as that may seem.
They purposely use tactics like those to gain simpathy from a small percentage of people who enjoy fighting for non-existant virtues, fortunately the majority of people really don't care what they think. The first thing that goes through the mind of someone who's sane is I wonder what they're smoking?
Those people who are simpathetic to terrorists are the kind of people who fight for a cause without getting all the facts firsthand but are all gung ho especially if some hot babe is involved, just another way for them to get into someones panties or am I wrong?

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Those people who are simpathetic to terrorists are the kind of people who fight for a cause without getting all the facts firsthand but are all gung ho especially if some hot babe is involved, just another way for them to get into someones panties or am I wrong?

:rolleyes:

Please don't tell me that we have to keep on arguing about whether Iraq was in anyway connected to 9/11.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it'd be fun to put Bush on trial. Then we can see what dirt is dug up on Obama in <2 years.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I consider myself a consummate and hopeless liberal- as do most people who know me and I have no problem with this attack. Though he was an American citizen this guy was actively plotting attacks on the USA while engaged in an ongoing military action. Had this occurred on American soil I would consider his killing differently and would certainly advocate that he be arrested and afforded his due process rights. But hiding in a foreign nation while acting as an architect of the war against the US? I think this falls into the grey area and ultimately that it would pass Constitutional muster. As a learned justice one said, the Constitution is not a suicide pact.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's just USA 'covert operation' business as usual. Yemen claimed credit but I wasn't there.

Why is nobody having a party like they did when the same tactics took out Osama?

Both sickened me. But now just because of his nation of birth we are supposed to be outraged. No, similar things happen right here. I am just grateful that public lynchings of minorities are no longer fashionable, as they were fifty years ago.