Us government shutdown

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
Buzzfeed did first report on the Steele dossier

Despite Fox and the right wing claiming how it has been "discredited" and "proven to be totally false" neither is the case.

There are items in that in fact have been "verified" and items that have "yet to be verified" but in fact NO ITEMS that "have been proven to be false"

The latter two are NOT the "same thing"

If I claim to have 10x7 it is and will remain in the category of "yet to be verified" and will NOT be "proven to be false" unless and until Christy Canyon shows up baked with a tape measure and which time she might "prove it to be false" when she might find it to be 9x6

But that is "yet to be verified"

Reactions: keenobserver

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No shit Sherlock, was it my earlier comment were I said it a give away?
Or maybe it's your continued defense and support of the same kind of narrow-minded, bigoted, retrogressive, throw back, isolationist MENTALITY.

Trump is trying to deliver on his promise of a wall on the Mexican border! Walls do work, ask China, Israel, Hungary and many other countries! So what if they started using visas to over stay? At least there will be records of who is in the country illegally.

Of course, and to NO one's surprise, you CONVENIENTLY leave out the part where he ALSO PROMISED MEXICO WILL PAY FOR HIS fkng WALL.

Savage69r

Legendary Member
Media
Or maybe it's your continued defense and support of the same kind of narrow-minded, bigoted, retrogressive, throw back, isolationist MENTALITY.

Of course, and to NO one's surprise, you CONVENIENTLY leave out the part where he ALSO PROMISED MEXICO WILL PAY FOR HIS fkng WALL.
So the fact that I stated it did not get through to you just some bs reporting about Trump, ok so how much do you know about how other non western countries and their citizens behave?

He did renegotiate trade with them didn’t he?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So the fact that I stated it did not get through to you just some bs reporting about Trump, ok so how much do you know about how other non western countries and their citizens behave?

I didn't see where you stated it, bud, 'cause frankly, I don't pay you much mind. As another pointed out, one would think you have enough problems in YOUR country, to be here meddling in OUR affairs.

No, our opinion of you is wholly based upon the Trump/GOP talking point TRIPE you continue to serve UP.

Savage69r

Legendary Member
Media
I didn't see where you stated it, bud, 'cause frankly, I don't pay you much mind. As another pointed out, one would think you have enough problems in YOUR country, to be here meddling in OUR affairs.

No, our opinion of you is wholly based upon the Trump/GOP talking point TRIPE you continue to serve UP.
Why respond to me if you’re not reading my comments? You’re free to comment about Brexit, it’s not meddling in our affairs since your opinions carry no weight anyway.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually you can't since you have no clue about what happened before the videos started being recorded - context is everything.

Actually I can. You see, when an article says, "this this and this happened" and then you watch the video and get to the point to see this this and this happening only to see it was really that that and that, well, that's what's called and error. And there are several videos. From a couple of different angles. And of various lengths. And I've yet see anything the corroborates what the media has been reporting about these so-called terrible, disrespectful kids. But, some of them are wearing MAGA hats and are at a pro-life event so eh, fuck 'em, right?

It's shameful. Anyone standing by the original story has no integrity.

Reactions: Savage69r

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Why respond to me if you’re not reading my comments? You’re free to comment about Brexit, it’s not meddling in our affairs since your opinions carry no weight anyway.
I didn't see your acknowledged support of Brexit. Regarding the rest of your comments, I didn't say I didn't read them. I said I don't pay YOU (them) much mind. There's a difference.

Why? Because...

... your opinions carry no weight anyway.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I can. You see, when an article says, "this this and this happened" and then you watch the video and get to the point to see this this and this happening only to see it was really that that and that, well, that's what's called and error. And there are several videos. From a couple of different angles. And of various lengths. And I've yet see anything the corroborates what the media has been reporting about these so-called terrible, disrespectful kids. But, some of them are wearing MAGA hats and are at a pro-life event so eh, fuck 'em, right?

It's shameful. Anyone standing by the original story has no integrity.

Since I am reading on line that the group's school has expelled them, I think they disagree with your assessment.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Not really no. The deal with Japan was the same as the one he had with all Asian countries, but now he has no deal with the other Asian countries. The result? Harley Davidson Motorcycles relocated jobs to Singapore so they could be competitive there. Without relocating their bikes were 1500 USD higher than the competition. Now they are the same or cheaper - but thanks to Trump 500 Unionized jobs were lost - so much for #MAGA. His other deals, with Canada and Mexico tweak content for domestic auto makers, but those same automakers STOPPED MAKING CARS because his tariffs make them unsalable abroad and the market for them here is too small. More jobs lost. The man is a dunce and it shows. BTW - farmers lost billions this summer when Mexico cancelled its corn orders for South American corn. It rotted in the fields. Meanwhile the welfare checks Trump promised the farmers are held up because of Trump's shutdown. Everything the man touches turns to shit - the runny messy kind that takes a long time to clean and the stink never goes away.

I appreciate your points of view from the perspective of someone outside the country, but you need to start buying a clue or two before you post.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I appreciate your points of view from the perspective of someone outside the country, but you need to start buying a clue or two before you post.

LOLZ. Especially since clues come cheap (to those not blinded by FACTS) and HALF a fkn clue is better than NONE.

Savage69r

Legendary Member
Media
Since I am reading on line that the group's school has expelled them, I think they disagree with your assessment.

Not really no. The deal with Japan was the same as the one he had with all Asian countries, but now he has no deal with the other Asian countries. The result? Harley Davidson Motorcycles relocated jobs to Singapore so they could be competitive there. Without relocating their bikes were 1500 USD higher than the competition. Now they are the same or cheaper - but thanks to Trump 500 Unionized jobs were lost - so much for #MAGA. His other deals, with Canada and Mexico tweak content for domestic auto makers, but those same automakers STOPPED MAKING CARS because his tariffs make them unsalable abroad and the market for them here is too small. More jobs lost. The man is a dunce and it shows. BTW - farmers lost billions this summer when Mexico cancelled its corn orders for South American corn. It rotted in the fields. Meanwhile the welfare checks Trump promised the farmers are held up because of Trump's shutdown. Everything the man touches turns to shit - the runny messy kind that takes a long time to clean and the stink never goes away.

Okay so there’s a few loses but there would’ve been far more if Hillary was president.

Why would the farmers let the corn rot on the fields? Doesn’t make sense since it can be stored and be sold, even as animal feed.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Shocking. The school is thinking about their reputation bc this story gained way too much traction. They've in essence told their students that the truth means nothing and letting people bully you is a perfectly acceptable way to live life. They're wrong. And shame on them.

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
From a guy who grew up in WI and both of my grandfathers were dairy fathers

So just maybe I might know what the fuck I am talking about.

It costs money to harvest it

It costs money to store it

The amount of storage space is finite so it is likely that it all can not be stored anyway.

A good % of it is already used as animal feed, you never heard of "corn fed beef"? Chickens marketed as only eating "vegetables" What vegetable do you think that is? What do you think Pigs mainly eat ?

As long as it exists it will drive down the market prices just as when there is an "oil glut"

Farmers need to sell it NOW or more like ALREADY in order to pay off the loans they took out last spring to pay for the seed and fertilizer and cost of field prep and planting and cover all the other expenses racked up through the summer.

Okay so there’s a few loses but there would’ve been far more if Hillary was president.

Why would the farmers let the corn rot on the fields? Doesn’t make sense since it can be stored and be sold, even as animal feed.

D

deleted15807

The shutdown and the hundreds of millions is costing is just another in a long list of lies.

President Donald Trump has painted a bleak picture of life on the U.S.-Mexico border as a land overrun with human traffickers, drug smugglers, rapists and blood-thirsty gang members.

But a Republican congressman from Texas says Trump's characterization of a border crisis is a "myth" and the idea of a wall is a "third-century solution to a 21st-century problem."

Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd calls Trump border crisis a 'myth'

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Fourth Mrs. Trump
Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.

1*tnCDVYEu3OrOrzuK9HUPFg.jpeg

Ann Coulter Mocks Trump's Dreamers 'Amnesty,' Calls Him A Jeb | HuffPost

This is part of their strategy.

Obviously 3 year protection is not amnesty and their protections are tied up in the courts anyways.

She's just out there in the media calling it amnesty to make it seem like the Dems are turning down a better deal than what's actually on the table.