US gymnast Jonathan Horton (Bulge and shirtless)

viamanmax

Experimental Member
Media
Isn't he 5'1, he must have a pretty tiny cock, but man it would be hot to fuck him. I mean think of what a small jacked gymnast like him could do.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have known many men that were around 5' tall and had big salamis between their legs. they were big and looked bigger because they were short. i agree, that kind of flexibility would be a lot of fun!

thickboyTX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I only watched the team competition, but it seemed like he was packin' something big. (TiVo is really useful for these sorts of things :biggrin1:) No wonder he was cocky...

Isn't he 5'1, he must have a pretty tiny cock, but man it would be hot to fuck him. I mean think of what a small jacked gymnast like him could do.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i saw him perform as well and he was always packin and showin bulge and it wasn't a tiny speck either. he always had an outline of a nice sized chubby and good for him for not being self-conscious...he just always puts it out there.

huskielover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of all the athletes at the Olympics, my favortie body type is the male gymnast. Those arms and shoulders do wonders for me.

And I'm a leg man.

My partner used to do gymnastics years ago. He doesn't have the opportunity to train anymore. Too bad. He still has some guns on him though.