US man slips into perv scanner-busting undies

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_stanmarsh14, Jan 26, 2011.

1. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

US firm Rocky Flats Gear is apparently doing a roaring trade in novel perv scanner-busting underwear - an attractive range of intimate apparel which may protect your naughty bits from radiation and the prying eyes of drooling airport security operatives.

US man slips into perv scanner-busting undies

Well, there is hope for you shy ones out there yet :redface:

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I've heard of this, as I recall as a result you get called for an additional pat down.

3. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I will begin to be worried about the privacy aspects of the scanners the first time I see a screen grab of one posted somewhere.

Until then I give the screeners the benefit of the doubt - that is, I trust they will not (cannot?) take a screen grab and post it everywhere.

If they do, why would I really care unless they posted my name along with? And even if they did that, why would I care? It would be obvious (I suppose) that this was an illegal release of an airport scan of me.

I would rather wait for them to post my cock online (where, as you may know, it already is lol) than wait for the next nut job to blow up an airplane with explosive underwear that wasn't detectable because some people don't want some other people to look at an X-Ray image of their naughty bits.

4. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

You do realise X-rays cause sterility and cancer, right?

5. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

Will they work with my X-Ray vision? :tongue:

6. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a desperate, lonely, sex-less freak so I'm going to opt for the pat-down EVERY TIME!

7. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And you do realize that water is deadly, right? If you don't believe me, fall face down in it, unconscious, with no one else around.

The comment is a good one - we should all do some looking about what level of XRays, or RF (radio-frequency) radiation like that from cell phones, is detrimental to human beings. But I can guarantee you that you will not become sterile or get cancer from being full body scanned a few times.

However, if you fly every week for many years (as some people do!), I do wonder about the cumulative dose........

8. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

The underwear was funny. However, I must admit that the culprit was asking for it. It's not as if anyone in the TSA really wants to look at anyone else's private parts, take photos or "touch their junk". It's an uncomfortable and stressful moment for everyone involved, so why take it out on the TSA agents who are just doing their job? They're not all "perverts" or bad people.

I would have put him through the extra pat down for merely being an asshole.

9. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted