US-open: Kim Clijsters has won!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
After a two year old break (she had a baby), Belgian tennisstar Kim Clijsters has won the US-open for the second time in her career.
She beated the two Williams' sisters easily :rolleyes:.

belgium may be a little country, but we are so proud with our sportsmen and women.

The US-open half final was ruled by two Belgians.

Good ol' Kim! :D

Clijsters was in a clujster of Belgians in the semis, eh? :p

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Meh. Justine Henin is the best player from Flemland. :tongue:

I agree!
But Kim has, what`s it called, yes, a PERSONALITY!!!!!:biggrin1:
I`m really happy for Kim, bravo GIRL!

Henin wasn't bad of course, but if you wanted to see nice and good tennis with a bit of show, then Kim Clijsters is the best. No doubt about that. And about the personality, Clijsters has that much more then Henin.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Henin wasn't bad of course, but if you wanted to see nice and good tennis with a bit of show, then Kim Clijsters is the best. No doubt about that. And about the personality, Clijsters has that much more then Henin.
Justine has more variety, and her backhand was WTF!!!!!(sometimes i like it more than Rogers, lol)
And i love how Justine in time made her forehand a powerful weapon too!
(not like my serbian CUPCAKE J.J.:mad:)

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, and Pieter, Belgium is very lucky to have these 2 exeptional women to represent u!
I know how u feel, though Ana Ivanovic, and Jelena Jankovic haven`t done that much, i am so happy that they have put Serbia on the world`s map again, in a good way!

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Justine has more variety, and her backhand was WTF!!!!!(sometimes i like it more than Rogers, lol)
And i love how Justine in time made her forehand a powerful weapon too!
(not like my serbian CUPCAKE J.J.:mad:)

Clijsters is hotter then Henin. Nope, and still not convinced lol, I prefer to watch Clijsters her game in stead of Henins.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a person with a Belgian grandfather, I was pleased to see her win. A tennis player with humility and a personality. I'm sure her daughter will see the video of her appearance with the trophy a lot.

S

superbot

After a two year old break (she had a baby), Belgian tennisstar Kim Clijsters has won the US-open for the second time in her career.
She beated the two Williams' sisters easily :rolleyes:.

belgium may be a little country, but we are so proud with our sportsmen and women.

The US-open half final was ruled by two Belgians.
Don't forget that you also produce Leffe beer (Yum!!)...

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I'm so happy for Kim. I was hoping from the beginning that she would win the tournament. However, I never thought she actually would. Good for her!

This is quite a Cinderella story. Unranked, unseeded, and needing a wildcard. I'm really impressed. She's the first mother to win a major in about 30 years.

Just like you. I never expected her to play poorly, I just never expected her to win!

Her former lover, Lleyton Hewitt, has been struggling to come back for years now. I wonder what he thinks of her phenomenal comeback.

Last edited: