Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Cluster Bombs are a lovely little deterrent for the many rogue factions of nut-jobs running around the planet. They’re a real attention getter! :cool:

D

deleted213967

From the article it seems that an acceptable compromise would be to step up efforts to make the devices more reliable (always explode or time out).

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats the difference if they didn't have the cluster bombs they'd just drop more of the others.

hihosilver

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the article it seems that an acceptable compromise would be to step up efforts to make the devices more reliable (always explode or time out).

I agree. Cluster bombs are, by all accounts, a very effective anti-armour weapon, and with the impact that armour has on the modern battlefield, I don't see them getting banned. But certainly, make them as as reliable as possible, makes them safer for civillians, an less of a hassle for any occupying forces/civillian agencies.

hihosilver

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather have an international conference to promote the use of cluster fucks.

Ah, cluster fucks, the air deployable relative of the well known admin-grenade. When dropped, cluster fucks spread themselves over a wide area, causing confusion, lateness, ignorance, as well as that nagging feeling there was something you really should have done but can't remember what it is.:biggrin1: