US Supreme Court: Conference Scheduled for Dec 5th = Obama’s Citizenship

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, according to the leftwing here there is no problem with Obama’s eligibility and it has already allegedly been proven! The United States Supreme Court seems to think there may be an issue like 1BiGG1 one has been conveying to the leftwing all-along!

10 days before the Electoral College is scheduled to meet to make formal the election of Obama as the nation's next president the nine justices will meet regarding Obama’s eligibility. If four of the nine justices vote for a hearing Obama can no longer hide behind lawyers.

Why is Obama hiding behind lawyers instead of proving his citizenship? Well let’s see …

• Hawaii allows parents of foreign born children to register their birth in Hawaii. This is the only thing Obama showed, not a signed birth certificate with proof from a hospital.
  • Obama was listed as Indonesian citizenship as a child. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship raising the possibility his mother gave up his U.S. citizenship even if he was born here. Any subsequent U.S. citizenship then would be “naturalized,” not “natural-born.”
  • Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 when U.S. citizens were not allowed (Indonesian citizens were allowed).
  • At least two of his relatives in Kenya claim to have been present at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya
… yeah, I can see a lot of reasons for hiding behind lawyers! And why would anybody spend all that money on lawyers from three law firms for 17 federal court cases if he could simply show proof? Because he doesn’t have proof? :wink:

Type 08A407 into the search feature ...

Supreme Court - Docket

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uh huh, so basically, if he can prove he was born in the U.S. he'll be president, if not he won't? :shrug:

Sorry, I know the law and agree with it. Further, I do not see Obama as some messianic figure, so if he's ineligible fuck him. But any representative that comes into office now faces a hell of a task, we should all be wishing them and our country well with fingers crossed, and end this petty sniping, Obamabot, Barry bullshit... it is so fucking divisive and why we are doomed.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, according to the leftwing here there is no problem with Obama’s eligibility and it has already allegedly been proven! The United States Supreme Court seems to think there may be an issue like 1BiGG1 one has been conveying to the leftwing all-along!

10 days before the Electoral College is scheduled to meet to make formal the election of Obama as the nation's next president the nine justices will meet regarding Obama’s eligibility. If four of the nine justices vote for a hearing Obama can no longer hide behind lawyers.

Why is Obama hiding behind lawyers instead of proving his citizenship? Well let’s see …

• Hawaii allows parents of foreign born children to register their birth in Hawaii. This is the only thing Obama showed, not a signed birth certificate with proof from a hospital.
  • Obama was listed as Indonesian citizenship as a child. Indonesia does not allow dual citizenship raising the possibility his mother gave up his U.S. citizenship even if he was born here. Any subsequent U.S. citizenship then would be “naturalized,” not “natural-born.”
  • Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 when U.S. citizens were not allowed (Indonesian citizens were allowed).
  • At least two of his relatives in Kenya claim to have been present at his birth in Mombasa, Kenya
… yeah, I can see a lot of reasons for hiding behind lawyers! And why would anybody spend all that money on lawyers from three law firms for 17 federal court cases if he could simply show proof? Because he doesn’t have proof? :wink:

Type 08A407 into the search feature ...

Supreme Court - Docket

Have you been sniffing glue? That case is about alleged election fraud on behalf of New Jersey's secretary of state... it has absolutely NOTHING to do with his birth.

Ann Dunham's second husband applied for custody when they got married and the family moved to Indonesia where Soerto was a citizen. Barack automatically became an Indonesian citizen without ever giving up his natural born citizenship of the U.S.

Ann Dunham never gave up her American citizenship... why would her son have to?

And you are completely full of crap when it comes to his birth cerificate. It is an actual birth certificate and not something that was given out to a foreign born child.

If you were born outside the United States and your parents were U.S. citizens at the time, they may have registered your birth with a U.S. consulate. If they did so within five years of your birth, they would have been issued what is called a Consular Registration of Birth Abroad. The consular registration is conclusive proof of U.S. citizenship.

Does Barack Obama have a Consular Registration of Birth Abroad? No... he has a fucking birth certificate!!!!!

Give it up man... move on to your next pile of bullshit.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you been sniffing glue? That case is about alleged election fraud on behalf of New Jersey's secretary of state... it has absolutely NOTHING to do with his birth.

Ann Dunham's second husband applied for custody when they got married and the family moved to Indonesia where Soerto was a citizen. Barack automatically became an Indonesian citizen without ever giving up his natural born citizenship of the U.S.

Ann Dunham never gave up her American citizenship... why would her son have to?

And you are completely full of crap when it comes to his birth cerificate. It is an actual birth certificate and not something that was given out to a foreign born child.

If you were born outside the United States and your parents were U.S. citizens at the time, they may have registered your birth with a U.S. consulate. If they did so within five years of your birth, they would have been issued what is called a Consular Registration of Birth Abroad. The consular registration is conclusive proof of U.S. citizenship.

Does Barack Obama have a Consular Registration of Birth Abroad? No... he has a fucking birth certificate!!!!!

Give it up man... move on to your next pile of bullshit.
Thanks for the clarification, Tripod!
Yes, it is a birth certificate, looking over mine it also states "Certificate of Live Birth" and his states that he was born in Oahu: http://www.fightthesmears.com.php5-9.websitetestlink.com/images/28.jpg

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you been sniffing glue? That case is about alleged election fraud on behalf of New Jersey's secretary of state... it has absolutely NOTHING to do with his birth.....

Reread my first paragraph r-e-a-l s-l-ow. Did you see where I said “eligibility” this time? Good (hopefully), now reread your response and tell me whose sniffing glue! :rolleyes:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reread my first paragraph r-e-a-l s-l-ow. Did you see where I said “eligibility” this time? Good (hopefully), now reread your response and tell me whose sniffing glue! :rolleyes:

Well... sniffing glue is a wholesome and legal activity. I have inhaled my share of Testors cement during my model building days.

The problem is you tried to link the Supreme Court case to Obama's citizenship and there is absolutely no connection.

Oh, and by the way... that case against the New Jersey Secretary of State is gonna get thrown out faster than you can say holy shit.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the clarification, Tripod!
Yes, it is a birth certificate, looking over mine it also states "Certificate of Live Birth" and his states that he was born in Oahu: http://www.fightthesmears.com.php5-9.websitetestlink.com/images/28.jpg

You are missing an important issue here. Hawaii will give parents a certificate of birth even if their children are born in a foreign country. Obama showed one of those, not a birth certificate signed by a doctor and listing the hospital he was born in i.e. we don’t know which he has and it’s interesting he will not sign a release so either of the possible hospitals he could have been born in there can prove it.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh, BiGG, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is such a sad, sad situation. And your symptoms are so ugly.

Sorry for your lack of alleged clairvoyant abilities but its interesting yet again you come back with a personal attack when I just showed proof the United States Supreme Court is looking into the eligibility issue. :wink:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are missing an important issue here. Hawaii will give parents a certificate of birth even if their children are born in a foreign country. Obama showed one of those, not a birth certificate signed by a doctor and listing the hospital he was born in i.e. we don’t know which he has and it’s interesting he will not sign a release so either of the possible hospitals he could have been born in there can prove it.
I do not see the issue, children born to Americans outside the United States are still natural U.S. citizens.

Until someone can produce concrete evidence that he was born outside the United States and that his parents failed to register his birth in absentia, or through a consulate, as is the norm - he is a U.S. citizen.

As I wrote previously, even in the absence of said evidence, the sniping and disunity continue. What I'm seeing with this election cycle is contemporarily unprecedented, vindictive behavior, and is not an aid to moving on and righting the country.

I felt the same way when Bush was elected and reelected, I did not support him as a candidate, but, in office, I wanted him to succeed because it was the best for the country--I do not get a similar vibe from any of the people that oppose Obama, and again, that lack of unity is why we are doomed.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Well... sniffing glue is a wholesome and legal activity. I have inhaled my share of Testors cement during my model building days.

Good ol' Testors. The reddish-orange and white tube becoming more colorful as the vapors take effect. Placing cows in fields; pulling stuck trains out of mountain tunnels; moving the throttle to Max; the nostalgic smell of the fake smoke; tiny people waving their loved ones good-bye on at the depot; pipecleaner trees. I miss it all.

If he's not American then what the hell is he? Hungarian? Italian? Undeclared? Answer me this, brainiac. I think that you've snacked on too many paint chips as a kid.

I know that you won't truly answer this question. The truth hurts.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not see the issue, children born to Americans outside the United States are still natural U.S. citizens.

Until someone can produce concrete evidence that he was born outside the United States and that his parents failed to register his birth in absentia, or through a consulate, as is the norm - he is a U.S. citizen.

As I wrote previously, even in the absence of said evidence, the sniping and disunity continue. What I'm seeing with this election cycle is contemporarily unprecedented, vindictive behavior, and is not an aid to moving on and righting the country.

I felt the same way when Bush was elected and reelected, I did not support him as a candidate, but, in office, I wanted him to succeed because it was the best for the country--I do not get a similar vibe from any of the people that oppose Obama, and again, that lack of unity is why we are doomed.

I agree unity is needed and I’m as pro-American as the next person but we can’t have an unconstitutional President. There are several issues here like = If he was born in Kenya, he flat-out isn’t eligible no matter if he has a Hawaiian certificate of birth, and even if he was born in Hawaii and later gave up his citizenship (like has been shown he was Indonesian), he still isn’t eligible…

“If Obama would have been a U.S. citizen, 8 USC §1481(a)(2) provides loss of nationality by native born citizens upon "taking an oath or making an affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state ... after having attained the age of eighteen years," in violation of 8 U.S.C. §1401(a)(1). Simply put, since Indonesia did not allow for dual citizenship, if Obama got that passport in 1981, when he was 20 years old, he effectively renounced any U.S. citizenship he may have had.”

There is no guarantee the nine justices meeting Dec 5th will forward this to the court but them even looking at it should be setting off alarm bells everywhere, especially the news which has been very quiet on this. The U.S. Supreme Court gets something like 8000 requests a year and only hears 120+ cases so if they are meeting on this somebody thinks there is merit to the case.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Barack Obama has a BIRTH CERTIFICATE, not a Consular Registration of Birth Abroad. Hawaii doesn't just give out birth certficates to anyone who wasn't born in the state... they have to register with the U.S. Consulate in order to get their Certificate of Consular registration of Birth Abroad.

There would be a record of that if it actually happened...
How many times must I type this? Everything you know about Hawaii's citizenship laws is found in the right wing blogs that are disseminating DISINFORMATION.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If he's not American then what the hell is he? Hungarian? Italian? Undeclared? Answer me this, brainiac. I think that you've snacked on too many paint chips as a kid.

I know that you won't truly answer this question. The truth hurts.

He could be American but not born here making him ineligible, or he could have been born here and given up that status also making him ineligible as shown above.

I’m not worried about the truth hurting me be it sure looks like somebody hiding behind a bunch of lawyers instead of simply showing proof is. :wink:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He could be American but not born here making him ineligible, or he could have been born here and given up that status also making him ineligible as shown above.

I’m not worried about the truth hurting me be it sure looks like somebody hiding behind a bunch of lawyers instead of simply showing proof is. :wink:
No, your main point was that he was born outside the U.S., but that does not make him a non-citizen. Now you add the bit about an Indonesian passport, however, since Obama entered Indonesia as a child, he was probably given citizenship through his Father and Mother's naturalization through marriage.

Being that Indonesia is a patrilineal society, this is more than likely. Therefore no foreign oath was necessary.

Next... :rolleyes:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Barack Obama has a BIRTH CERTIFICATE, not a Consular Registration of Birth Abroad. Hawaii doesn't just give out birth certficates to anyone who wasn't born in the state... they have to register with the U.S. Consulate in order to get their Certificate of Consular registration of Birth Abroad.

How many times must I type this? Everything you know about Hawaii's citizenship laws is found in the right wing blogs that are disseminating DISINFORMATION.

Of course they are. They have nothing else but disinformation. They don't know how to 'change'. They see the changes that are already happening and realize that something is finally going to happen with our country and can't stand it. I say fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads. They had the reins for 8 years and look what happened.
I've watched Mr. Obama's press conferences two days running and I have to tell you. I've learned more about what is/should happen with the economy in those two days than all the time 'the decider' was in office.
Its really nice to watch and listen to someone who can complete a sentence, and to see adults standing with him as his trusted advisers.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Your are incorrect here =

/"Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the child’s birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence," the document said.”

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, your main point was that he was born outside the U.S., but that does not make him a non-citizen. Now you add the bit about an Indonesian passport, however, since Obama entered Indonesia as a child, he was probably given citizenship through his Father and Mother's naturalization through marriage.

Being that Indonesia is a patrilineal society, this is more than likely. Therefore no foreign oath was necessary.

Next... :rolleyes:

If he was born in Kenya as his grandmother says he was he is not eligible to be President.

If he gave up citizenship as in the last example I showed you is not eligible to be President.

Its “natural-born vs. “naturalized” the latter making him ineligible.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If he was born in Kenya as his grandmother says he was he is not eligible to be President.

If he gave up citizenship as in the last example I showed you is not eligible to be President.

Its “natural-born vs. “naturalized” the latter making him ineligible.
As previously stated, people born outside the United States to American parents are natural born citizens, if the parents take the appropriate steps and it seems they did or he was born in Hawaii.

Also, as previously stated, if he was given citizenship through his father, which is what his step-father became at marriage to Obama's mother, then an oath was not necessary as he had been a citizen since childhood.

Again, as previously stated, *Next*....