US Supreme Court: Conference Scheduled for Dec 5th = Obama’s Citizenship

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just can't fathom why something so easily debunkable is still tossed around unless it hasn't truly been debunked.

Really, you find this crazy? In a world where people are still trying to find Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster, you can't understand how a small group of haters would continue to beat a dead horse to try their best to discredit someone they passionately don't like?

The issue of Obama's citizenship fits well with the narrative about Obama being "one of them, not one of us" and it tries to re-frame his multi-cultural background in a negative light. When you don't have much you to use against your opponent, you play what you do have--prejudice, ignorance, misconceptions, guilt by association and fear. Again, they threw up the best they had and nothing worked. Common sense 1, stupidity 0. Yeah America!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The post earlier in this thread about zealous conspiracy theories and theorists is being perfectly demonstrated on this page of the thread.

Yes, exactly. The postings by Faceking, Pitbull, and Qua confirm everything that Alex Koppelman says about conspiratorial thinking in the article that I quoted in my reply to Qua (#106 above). The conclusion has long been fixed in place, while the standards by which evidence is interpreted and evaluated are shaped to support it.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
HOW DID IT WORK OUT FOR THE WING NUTZZZZZZZZZZ AND THE SUPREME COURT?................O'Reilly Hannity and the rest can keep whining stupid liberal judges

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the sake of his political career I'd advise him to do so. The only rational explanation behind going to such lengths to avoid walking a few feet and pulling out a piece of paper is there is something to hide. Please don't tell me that's an irrational conclusion. Because it isn't and you know it.

You sad, paranoid man....

Proof of where he was born also proves where he was not born. Unless there is a temporal anomoly at work here. Do they have those on Skyron? Then maybe so.

He released all of this information long ago. Just because you don't like the type of document he produced doesn't mean he has to go find (or create) a document that you'll accept.

Like I said...nothing against Obama...I just cannot why on earth (or Syron) he's still in this situation. I sincerely hope he gets out of it. The whole mess is ridiculous.

"He" is not in any situation. It's the nay-sayers that are in a situation. They have failed to find standing in this case, failed to produce evidence contrary to Obama and lastly, failed to prove to the HIGHEST COURT in the nation that a constitutional crisis looms over this.

Just accept it; he's natural born the same as you and I. Move along... lol

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If any of you haven't realized...I have NOT been following this story in the news. Or anywhere else. Because it's really not important to me. I'm just pissed that it never leaves (and I guess that's partially my fault :frown:).

AS I ALREADY SAID IN THIS THREAD I now realize that it's no fault of Obama's. It just seemed like such a black-and-white issue of facts that I couldn't believe it was still around if the facts had stated otherwise.

Disprove Bigfoot, I dare ya.