US town set to ban saggy trousers

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_HappyHammer1977, Jun 14, 2007.

1. B_HappyHammer1977

B_HappyHammer1977 New Member

US town set to ban saggy trousers

[​IMG] Low-slung trousers are fashionable among some young people

A mayor in the US state of Louisiana says he will sign into law a proposal to make wearing saggy trousers an act of indecent exposure.
    Delcambre town council unanimously passed the ordinance earlier this week making it a crime to wear trousers that show underwear.
    "If you expose your private parts, you'll get a fine" of US$500 (£254) Mayor Carol Broussard said.
    Offenders will also risk up to six months in jail.
    Fashionable
    Speaking of people who wear saggy trousers, Mr Broussard told the Associated Press news agency: "They're better off taking the pants off and just wearing a dress."
    [​IMG][​IMG] White people wear sagging pants, too [​IMG]

Mayor Carol Broussard

Town attorney Ted Ayo said the ordinance expands on the existing state indecent exposure law by adding underwear to the list of forbidden exposures.
    "This is a new ordinance that deals specifically with sagging pants," Mr Ayo said. "It's about showing off your underwear in public."
    Some residents say the ordinance targets blacks, as low-slung trousers are fashionable among hip hop fans. Mr Broussard denied it was racially motivated. "White people wear sagging pants, too," he said.

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Hate to break it to ya, but this was already posted. :tongue:

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I am not a fan of the baggy pants look on young males; nor do I think it is race based. I live in a suburban White neighborhood and there are apparently hundreds of adolescent White males who are laboring under the delusion that they are Black.

Does this law only cover males? What about the young women in ultra low rise jeans which show the top, of the back, of their thong?! This often exposes thier tramp stamp as well. Worse many f these young ladies are bordering on obese. That's not sexy, that's gross!

What about the women who wear a red bra under a yellow tank top, and the straps are totally exposed? :confused: This is at best a tacky look but I am not sure that it should be illegal.

Basically, I think it's ridiculous to try and legislate against bad taste.

4. NCbear

Gold Member

I'm with NJQT on this. What're you gonna do? Make the Jerry Springer show illegal??

NCbear (who sometimes wishes he could, when "my baby daddy izza born-again tranny hooker" is the topic o' choice)

5. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

It would be awesome if all the young males in the town followed his advice and started wearing little summer dresses. The kind you can see through when the sun hits them just right and that have a tendency to fly up at the slightest breeze. Wouldn't that be cute?

6. Hryblkone

Hryblkone New Member

Now you can see why I don't visit the south more often.

7. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, if they don't want underwear to show, then go without.:biggrin1:

8. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

the look is retarded, but not something worth putting into law. ah, government.

9. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Dumbass kids. If they want their underwear to show, wear it on the outside. I doubt that the fact that it's then no longer "underwear" will bother any of them unduly.

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

This is a law that the ACLU is waiting for. Their attorneys will be on it like a rash. A boy or boys will be dressed in saggy pants with the the waist line showing and that waist line will be somewhere close to the navel. These boys after being photographed will then proceed to prominently break the law and then the attorneys will be there and the case will go to FEDERAL courtl where Red Necks in Louisana have no jurisdiction.

The mayor in this town won't be happy with the results.

Which group are the bigger dumbasses: The ones who dress so sloppy though it is legal or the ones that won't to make wearing only fashion approved clothes legal?

11. Principessa

Gold Member

If only all men had an ass as sweet and rounderful as yours! Then that would be fine by me :05: :flirt:

tee hee hee you are having way too much fun over there NIC :biggrin1: I don't think you are ever coming back stateside are you? :tongue:

12. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    They probably don't remember what their parents thought of their generation's style, hot pink hotpants and micro mini's, and guys on US beaches in thongs. Actually, people were showing their cracks in the late 60's and early 70's, hip huggers.

13. swimboy_14

swimboy_14 Member

i think they are more on about the people wearin em low enough that they are nearly below the bottom of typical boxers. see compton ass terry on viva la bam.

Draft saved Draft deleted