US unemployment drops to 6.3%, lowest in 5.5 years.....

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
with the creation of 288,000 jobs created in ALL sectors last month. and the numbers for the month before were revised upward, as late numbers for new jobs created by businesses in February were added to the total for March.

and you can just bet that certain right wing Obama haters, most of whom work for Matt Drudge and the other fools who spew their garbage, will do everything in their power to spin this as bad news.

but facts are stubborn things. and the fact is : Obama economics is working.

does this mean time to clink champagne glasses? NO. what it does mean is that we need to support Obama and Janet Yellin, as their policies are bringing economic health back to the U.S.

much to the chagrin of those who hate the working population of the U.S. : THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

rogerg

Cherished Member
Media
with the creation of 288,000 jobs created in ALL sectors last month. and the numbers for the month before were revised upward, as late numbers for new jobs created by businesses in February were added to the total for March.

and you can just bet that certain right wing Obama haters, most of whom work for Matt Drudge and the other fools who spew their garbage, will do everything in their power to spin this as bad news.

does this mean time to clink champagne glasses? NO. what it does mean is that we need to support Obama and Janet Yellin, as their policies are bringing economic health back to the U.S.

much to the chagrin of those who hate the working population of the U.S. : THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

It's great news that the economy gained 288k jobs but the drop in the employment rate is due to an alarming reality. You are right, facts are a stubborn thing. From the AP:

"The Labor Department also said Friday that the unemployment rate sank to 6.3 percent, its lowest level since September 2008, from 6.7 percent in March. But the drop occurred because the number of people working or seeking work fell sharply. People aren't counted as unemployed if they're not looking for a job."

Source- US gains 288k jobs, most in 2 years; rate 6.3 pct.

You are a perfect example of a partisan sheep. Obama never deserves any blame for bad news but deserves all the credit for good news. I'd love to hear how he is responsible for half of this report and not responsible for the other half.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well he's certainly not responsible for the disaster Bush & Co visited upon this nation after 8 years of crappy economics and waste on phony wars!!!

We were losing 700,000 jobs PER MONTH by the end of Georgie's reign!

So you keep harping on the employment rate while ignoring the more important facts. MORE jobs added!

50 straight months of job increases!!!!
ALL IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR!!!

Last edited:

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media

If that argument is true (Obamanomics is working), then why did the labor participation rate drop 0.4 percent this last reporting period to match a 36-year low?

This good news how?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well he's certainly not responsible for the disaster Bush & Co visited upon this nation after 8 years of crappy economics and waste on phony wars!!!

We were losing 700,000 jobs PER MONTH by the end of Georgie's reign!

So you keep harping on the employment rate while ignoring the more important facts. MORE jobs added!

50 straight months of job increases!!!!
ALL IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR!!!

And this in SPITE of the GOP'S GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN and obstructionism, in spite of their steadfast opposition to an increase in the minimum wage, in spite of opposition to laws designed to even the salaries paid to women for the same jobs, in spite of their endless preoccupation with numerous attempts at undermining and defunding the ACA, and their obsessive preoccupation with "Benghazi gate", "IRS gate", any other "gate" they can drum up that falls under the general category of "I'm just an old stubborn assed retrogressive sore loser sob gate" - without any REAL contributions of the OWN to speak of.

balsary

Sexy Member
Media
You are a perfect example of a partisan sheep. Obama never deserves any blame for bad news but deserves all the credit for good news. I'd love to hear how he is responsible for half of this report and not responsible for the other half.

I'm sorry, I remember a whole lot of things that you blame Obama for, but what have you credited him with?

How's that glass house treating you?

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, I remember a whole lot of things that you blame Obama for, but what have you credited him with?

How's that glass house treating you?

Don't think it's treating him very well, seeing as how he's figuratively bleeding out. Ah at least he has healthc...oh right.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
again, Popyuu, wrong. the latest NBC-wallstreet journal poll has him at 44% favorable , 50% unfavorable. the last ABC -Washington Post poll for obamacare poll is : 44% favorable, 48% unfavorable.
the only thing bleeding in DC is JOHN BOEHNER. read the articles. his membership is in revolt against him.
the fact is , Obama haters, YA GOT NOTHIN' to support your aspersions against the Obama economic plan. and pay would go UP if the GOP would stop its brain dead filibuster. but that would assume GOP legislators had a brain. too big an assumption.
and by the way, lightning, the pipeline would create 4200 TEMPORARY JOBS, and only 50 PERMANENT JOBS. and lets let the Nebraska Supreme court do ITS job before we decide on ANY pipeline going through that state.

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
again, Popyuu, wrong. the latest NBC-wallstreet journal poll has him at 44% favorable , 50% unfavorable. the last ABC -Washington Post poll for obamacare poll is : 44% favorable, 48% unfavorable.
the only thing bleeding in DC is JOHN BOEHNER. read the articles. his membership is in revolt against him.
the fact is , Obama haters, YA GOT NOTHIN' to support your aspersions against the Obama economic plan. and pay would go UP if the GOP would stop its brain dead filibuster. but that would assume GOP legislators had a brain. too big an assumption.
and by the way, lightning, the pipeline would create 4200 TEMPORARY JOBS, and only 50 PERMANENT JOBS. and lets let the Nebraska Supreme court do ITS job before we decide on ANY pipeline going through that state.

That's right Popyuu, you're wrong! You are so very wrong about something you never even mentioned...

My god crutzbone, you're a teacher right? Reading comprehension is one of those skills you instruct students on correct?

Apologize to Popyuu.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i retired from the classroom last year after 36 years. i dont owe Popyuu a thing, including good grammar or punctuation. it is clearly beyond him, anyway.
besides , i am a published author and a local office holder. and i will save my usual educated English for those who matter to me.

Y yo hablo, escribo y leo en Espanol. y los demas de ustedes? probablemente no.

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
i retired from the classroom last year after 36 years. i dont owe Popyuu a thing, including good grammar or punctuation. it is clearly beyond him, anyway.
besides , i am a published author and a local office holder. and i will save my usual educated English for those who matter to me.

If you are incapable of admitting a mistake just say so. I didn't criticize your grammar or punctuation, but your inability to comprehend you just attacked a fellow Liberal for no reason whatsoever.

Again, man up and apologize for the mistake.

Ready, fire, Aim. The history of crutzbone on the politics forum.

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As you are seemingly proud of your ability to speak, write and read Spanish, can I assume you are similarly proud of your ability to do those things WELL?

Why not take similar pride in presenting your ability to speak and write English at a level beyond my 6 year old nephew's?

Is your educated English a finite resource? One would hope not. This leads me to believe that speaking/writing like a buffoon is easier for you, which could perhaps be indicative of the quality of your "published" work. Is writing properly such an inconvenience? I'm glad you spent 30+ years instilling such work ethic in our youth!

Good lord Cruz, it's getting to the point where putting you in your rightful seat of inferiority ceases to amuse me.

Though it would certainly make you a perfect fit for public office :cool:

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eric, your tag line is "i pity da fool". it should apply to you. none of what you said above makes any sense at all.
and you have NO IDEA about MY work ethic. you have never been part of my life, nor do you know much of anything about me.
and my educated English is sufficient enough to get me published, on occasion. and my Spanish was good enough to teach bilingual classes in the CA public schools for 36 years.
i dont owe YOU or anyone at LPSG an apology.
and as far as your "6 year old nephew", it is clear YOUR ability to read, write and think is about where his is.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Why are you attacking popyuu??????

Popyuu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah no apologies needed. Mix ups happen.

Edit: Either a mix up or i'm just that hawt :biggrin1:

That a side. Pretty sure all of what he said was aimed at rogerg. No real harm done though.

Last edited: