USA Homeland Security Card

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by KinkGuy+May 20 2005, 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; May 20 2005, 03:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DC_DEEP@May 20 2005, 10:52 AM
I certainly do not want my library reading choices or my Wal-Mart purchases to affect my.....
[post=313124]Quoted post[/post]​

Wal-Mart????? You shop at Wal-Mart?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;
STOP FEEDING THE BEAST&#33; :evilgrin:
[post=313161]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Duh, KinkGuy, that was facetious (or was it allegorical?). No, I don&#39;t shop at Sprawl-Mart. Although it was not so bad while old man Sam Walton was still in charge. But everything else aside, I just hate shopping side by side the types I usually encounter there. <g> I won&#39;t go into detail on that, let&#39;s just say that they are mostly in my ethnic group, but not on my wavelength.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I, for one, will absolutely refuse to comply with any law, resolution, or executive order that I must carry ID with me at all times. I&#39;m waiting for the next time they decide to close public streets here in Washington for some bullshit "event." I will proudly walk down the supposedly closed public sidewalk. If they want to arrest me, fine. I do not recognize the authority of the federal or district government to close public streets, simply because there is a demonstration at the WorldBank. That is a private concern, and private concerns cannot by definition close public areas. The same with inaugurations.

(Oh, by the way, I similarly do not recognize the authority of the government to forbid me to make distilled liquor or grow cannabis. Although I don&#39;t do the latter, as soon as I get moved from my apartment to my new house, I will set up a still.)

major_7

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@May 25 2005, 01:50 PM
(Oh, by the way, I similarly do not recognize the authority of the government to forbid me to make distilled liquor or grow cannabis.  Although I don&#39;t do the latter, as soon as I get moved from my apartment to my new house, I will set up a still.)
[post=314563]Quoted post[/post]​

*raises glass of water and toasts DC Deep*

Just don&#39;t drink and drive... you might hit a bump and spill your drink.