usa vs british

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What Americans always fail to realise about us Brits are that there are only two things we admire: Heroic Failure (think Shackleton at the South Pole) and (second best) Success Without Trying. Succeeding by showing that one is trying, boasting, bigging oneself up etc. is seen as inelegant, very American and totally anathema. So if we heroically fail at cock size (and we certainly fail) then we are happy.

That poses the question: how the hell do we do that heroically? Shit, you've got me there. Perhaps we have a rather cute charm with our tiny dicks?

idesofmarch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What Americans always fail to realise about us Brits are that there are only two things we admire: Heroic Failure (think Shackleton at the South Pole) and (second best) Success Without Trying. Succeeding by showing that one is trying, boasting, bigging oneself up etc. is seen as inelegant, very American and totally anathema. So if we heroically fail at cock size (and we certainly fail) then we are happy.

That poses the question: how the hell do we do that heroically? Shit, you've got me there. Perhaps we have a rather cute charm with our tiny dicks?

Reading it (british) not so sexy, but hearing it is :smile:

Think about the woman in the movie a Fish Called Wanda, pronto, Civitavecchia, spagetthi con pomodoro..

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have viewed Big Pricks on this the West Side of the Atlantic and also Big Pricks in the United Kingdom.

I have been both places.

Now you know!!!

monel

Sexy Member
Media

Spoken like life's second place finishers.

You at least could have said United States vs. Great Britain or Americans vs. British, be proper man! haha

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks Monel. I note Boston is not the greatest supporter of Great Britain. It's sweet to put us at second. I know we are way below that in GDP per capita, cock size and a whole lot else. But we like it that way and I hope you remember that stuff about second place finishers when China overtakes the USA in a few short years. At least your comfort is that it's unlikely to do that in the cock stakes ;-) FYI I am merely reporting the true national psyche and the reason most Americans find Britain impenetrable and most Brits find Americans disturbing.

JJumbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Idesofmarch you sound full of sisu. Why not fill us in on that wonderful Finnish characteristic which others on this site may need in this topsy-turvey century to come?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks Monel. I note Boston is not the greatest supporter of Great Britain. It's sweet to put us at second. I know we are way below that in GDP per capita, cock size and a whole lot else. But we like it that way and I hope you remember that stuff about second place finishers when China overtakes the USA in a few short years. At least your comfort is that it's unlikely to do that in the cock stakes ;-) FYI I am merely reporting the true national psyche and the reason most Americans find Britain impenetrable and most Brits find Americans disturbing.

Now. Now. I'm only playing with you. I certainly do not mean to offend. Though your post did sound a little like you "doest protest too much". Having said that a race is not over until someone reaches the finish line first. China has had a good couple of laps but don't count the USA out just yet.
With regard to your theory that Americans find the British "impenatrable" don't be so sure. And I would suggest that the reason the British find Americans disturbing has more to do with the reasons many Brits still condescendingly refer to the USA as the "colonies".

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
FYI I am merely reporting the true national psyche and the reason most Americans find Britain impenetrable and most Brits find Americans disturbing.

Americans find Britain impenetrable because Britain can't take their big American dicks! :tongue:

Well, that settles that argument! :biggrin1:

FYI, as an Australian, let's be honest - Brits find EVERYONE disturbing! :smile: