Usain Bolt is really really really fast

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*********OLYMPIC SPOILER************

don't read if you do not want to know what happened in the 100 Meter Final

Usain Bolt absolutely CRUSHED the field...he had set a world record a couple of months back popping a risickulous 9.72

Well, he just popped an even more risicukulous 9.69.......and he stopped running hard a full 20 yards from the finish to mug for the cameras and make faces, he was so far ahead...I have never seen anything like this dude. If he had kept running hard, he would have probably run under 9.60, it was that scary.

unreal

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
This is great for athletics. The field used to have some credibility issues because of doping, but Bolt is just a natural, spontaneous hyper-talent who doesn't need any cheating.

He's going to bring the world record down to somewhere in the 9.50s where it will stay for years to come.

The record had been broken too often, with tiny incremental steps, which isn't good. Once in a while you need a monster that brings the entire sport into a new dimension. Bolt is that creature.

He's only beginning his career. Can't wait to see how he's going to crush the record further over the coming years.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was hoping former FSU track and field star Dix would come closer, but bronze is pretty darn good considering he missed silver by .02 seconds.

That 9.69 is filthy/nasty. Granted he's fast, but he must've come out of the blocks so clean and powerful to get to that speed and still break his own world record with a Gold medal locked up by the lead he established before the race had even ended !

If Phelps wasn't doing what he's doing in the pool, this would probably be the best performance so far for an individual. But how does one compare what Phelps has done to Bolt's ? So we have the fastest humans for land and water, What about air/flight, anything going on with the jumpers ?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was incredible. He was in a completely different league. He has natural charm & lacks the arrogance of most top sprinters. Lets hope he stays that way & isnt corrupted by fame & fortune. Great head-on slo-mo shots of Asafa Powells swinging package too. Not 9.69 seconds but Id say he's got 9.69 inches - at least!

The man is astonishing. I love it when the little countries shine like this.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great head-on slo-mo shots of Asafa Powells swinging package too. Not 9.69 seconds but Id say he's got 9.69 inches - at least!

Yeah, I would agree. Bolt looked rather blessed as well. But I hated that the Jamaicans wore those yellow tops that hung down over their bulges, had to wait for the slo-mo shots to see the good swingin' stuff.:tongue:

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lightning, eh?

Sounds about right.
It was insane to see someone crush the competition like that. Especially when the competition included the former world record holder. Yikes!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if he can catch a football, then he'll have a very lucrative career as an NFL wide receiver, similar to former Chicago Bear and LA/Oakland Raider Willie Gault back in the 80's. Although 6'5" 190 lbs might be a little frail for his height ? You'd have to compare him to Plaxico Burress (6'5" 232 lbs).

Another NFL player that never ran track or competed in the Olympics was Darrell Green of the Washington Redskins, he ran 40's and 60's vs Gault and Herschel Walker, smoked both of them. Running with all that padding/equipment on and then weaving thru 21 players, of which 11 are hostile and want to knock the snot out of you is a challenge.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He high stepped through the finish line pounding his chest, one of the most dominating bad ass performances I have ever witnessed. Who can pull that off in a field with the fastest sprinters on the planet?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy damn, that's over 30 feet per second.

Also, I haven't been paying attention to the Olympics, so my first thought was that Usain Bolt was the name of a prototype electric car or new monorail design.

33.857 feet per second...to be exact :wink:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He high stepped through the finish line pounding his chest, one of the most dominating bad ass performances I have ever witnessed. Who can pull that off in a field with the fastest sprinters on the planet?

the commentator who was a former sprinter, said he believed if Bolt hadn't started messing around and had kept running hard he could have gone 9.59

which is utterly frightening.

considering he just started running the 100 Meters this year, i would say the best is yet to come, if he stays focused and trains hard. 100 Meters isn't even his best event...200 Meters is.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if he can catch a football, then he'll have a very lucrative career as an NFL wide receiver, similar to former Chicago Bear and LA/Oakland Raider Willie Gault back in the 80's. Although 6'5" 190 lbs might be a little frail for his height ? You'd have to compare him to Plaxico Burress (6'5" 232 lbs).

Another NFL player that never ran track or competed in the Olympics was Darrell Green of the Washington Redskins, he ran 40's and 60's vs Gault and Herschel Walker, smoked both of them. Running with all that padding/equipment on and then weaving thru 21 players, of which 11 are hostile and want to knock the snot out of you is a challenge.

1. Bolt has no football experience whatsoever. Even Justin Gatlin got a try out, and he did not do so well, even with limited football experience.

2. Green did run track quite a bit, in high school, and later, a bit in college part time IIRC... but he was never a pro runner. He also beat Carl Lewis once. He was an amazing athlete.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
or over 23 miles an hour

and that is just the average speed...Donovan Bailey hit a top speed of 27.1 mph...they say Asafa Powell briefly touched 29.82 mph.

I cannot imagine Bolt's top speed, even for just the 5 meters or so that he touches it.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Bolt has no football experience whatsoever. Even Justin Gatlin got a try out, and he did not do so well, even with limited football experience.

2. Green did run track quite a bit, in high school, and later, a bit in college part time IIRC... but he was never a pro runner. He also beat Carl Lewis once. He was an amazing athlete.

True, Green's track was collegiate and prior, I meant run track like Carl Lewis or Usain Bolt in the international circuit.

I don't think Green ever raced Carl Lewis, but he did think he could beat him though.

Darrell Green - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In that wiki, he ran a 4.09 40 yard dash. I read the deion Sanders wiki, his fastest indicated 40 yard dash was a 4.18.

Deion Sanders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia