Use A Condom

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I promised I eventually would reach out to people on here who do not like to use condoms this goes to both men and women. when used properly a condom can help protect you against serious diseases such as
HIV HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Syphilis Syphilis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gonorrhea Gonorrhea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Herpes Herpes simplex virus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Genital Warts Genital wart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chlamydia Chlamydia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trichomoniasis Trichomoniasis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also if used properly a condom can prevent an unwanted pregnancy

I am sorry if you are reading this thread and you are saying to yourself i already know this but it needs to be told, there are so many men and women especially the younger that say "oh it'll never happen to me" well i was one of those and it happened to me. I am posting this because i care about people and it scares me to think that others think they can go ahead and run around and have sex with everyone and not catch any diseases. I hope this is educational and helpful for those of you reading this for more information on Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) visit Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Information from CDC

Have a wonderful day,WALLY L

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, everyone should be aware of those STDs. And I also suggest everyone wear condom in both oral and sexual engagements.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a best friend and a cousin, and they both died with AIDS. I thank Wally for having a courage to post this topic. Guys, please use condoms if you have multiple partners.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank You Wally.......... I lost two friends to the Monster called Aids

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally I for one appreciate your openness and honesty and the way you are trying to get the message across. It is obvious from a lot of the threads posted on this site that some people take chances and think they are immune to disease. Keep up the good work and continue to take the best possible care of your health.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally I for one appreciate your openness and honesty and the way you are trying to get the message across. It is obvious from a lot of the threads posted on this site that some people take chances and think they are immune to disease. Keep up the good work and continue to take the best possible care of your health.

Thanks DaveyR i will take good care of my health, and continue my efforts of outreach

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or boys.

Thanks, Wally.
Even those of us who know this, or have had 'scares', or who know and love someone with HIV...we still need to hear it.

aido

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think its ridiculous in this day and age of facts, figures and readily available information that people would choose to fuck without a condom. You're not just risking your own health; you're risking the health of every future person you have sexual contact with. It's just about the most selfish thing you can do to knowingly endanger the life of another person by fucking uncovered.

(I am of course talking about random or unknown sexual partners; it's quite another thing to be in a committed relationship with someone you trust)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have spent many hours volunteering in a free clinic. This careless, arrogant attitude infuriates me. Since you cannot contract or transmit sexually transmitted diseases all by yourself (excepting transfusions), such a selfish attitude does not only affect one person. It is a public health issue. It is a financial issue.

I didn't have a problem testing any person. I didn't have a problem offering services and/or counseling to anyone, whether they tested positive or negative. I struggled to control my temper when someone tested positive, refused counseling, refused free condoms, and told us "I've already got it, I don't need to worry about it anymore, I don't need to change a thing" before they left.