Use A Condom

rappa76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, 1 out of 8 sex partners under the age of 35 has some strain of HPV here in the US. Let me tell you something guys, getting them frozen off is no fun and leaves permanent discussion marks for all your future sex partners.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
do not apologize wally--that needed to be said..over and over again.....there are always a few that just do not listen..until it's too late....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am sorry if you are reading this thread and you are saying to yourself i already know this but it needs to be told, there are so many men and women especially the younger that say "oh it'll never happen to me" well i was one of those and it happened to me. I am posting this because i care about people and it scares me to think that others think they can go ahead and run around and have sex with everyone and not catch any diseases. I hope this is educational and helpful for those of you reading this for more information on Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) visit Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Information from CDC

Have a wonderful day,WALLY L
[/quote]

D

deleted213967

Thank you Wally. I should hope that you're not only preaching to the choir, as is so often the case with threads on this topic.

Maybe we should beef up our marketing strategy to reach the intended audience. How about:

California To Castrate Men Who Wilfully Engage In Unsafe Sex Practices, Law To Take Effect March 1.

?

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you Wally. I should hope that you're not only preaching to the choir, as is so often the case with threads on this topic.

Maybe we should beef up our marketing strategy to reach the intended audience. How about:

California To Castrate Men Who Wilfully Engage In Unsafe Sex Practices, Law To Take Effect March 1.

?

um I am going to have to open a debate on that law due to the fact that every time a woman has a baby including married women they will castrate the father and this would also mean married and manogomous couples would be unable to have unsafe sex, my thread here is not directed at those couples that are in LTR but at single males and females that practice unsafe sex. I can see their view to an extremely small degree but that law is absurd, might as well start birth control like they have in China. I am all for safe sex but not to an absurd action by the government like that

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never use a condom because it completely destroys the sensation for me. But I don't sleep around. My gf and I are monogamous and clean.

Condoms are not entirely safe and advocating the use of condoms might promote promiscuous and dangerous sexual behavior. A false feeling of safety. A bit mythical and stupid if you ask me.

A close related myth, but much more dangerous, is the claim that circumcision helps prevent HIV/Aids.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I read through this thread again as I do many times throughout the time it has been posted, I am often dismayed that certain members take this as a threat or take it personally, this thread was not posed to those who are in a monogamous long term relationship and it was never intended to promote promiscuity, this thread was written as the intended purpose as an instructional thread to those members who are promiscuous. I do value everyone's opinion, however it is aggravating when people take a thread completely out of context. This was mainly written to share some common sense with those that have a hard time of grasping common sense. I am all for monogamous it is another form of prevention, if you are in a relationship with someone long term and have both been tested, then I say go for it and have unprotected sex, understand this thread was never aimed at those who are in long term monogamous relationships.

I will be bumping this thread from time to time in hopes of reaching out to those that need to be reached out to.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Condoms are not entirely safe and advocating the use of condoms might promote promiscuous and dangerous sexual behavior. A false feeling of safety. A bit mythical and stupid if you ask me.
Knowing your options and how to be safer does not make you promiscuous, just informed.

Nothing related to sex is 100% guaranteed safe in the prevention of an STI.
Indeed, believing you are in a monogamous relationship can also give a false feeling of safety. Just ask the many married people who have acquired an STI or found to be HIV+ while in a long term, monogamous, to their knowledge, relationship.

Taking all available precautions (condoms, frequent testing, knowing your and your partner's status, and open communication) to protect your sexual well-being, your reproductive health, your partner's health, and ultimately, your life, is a responsible and humanistic action - that is not mythical or stupid.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Knowing your options and how to be safer does not make you promiscuous, just informed.

Nothing related to sex is 100% guaranteed safe in the prevention of an STI.
Indeed, believing you are in a monogamous relationship can also give a false feeling of safety. Just ask the many married people who have acquired an STI or found to be HIV+ while in a long term, monogamous, to their knowledge, relationship.

Taking all available precautions (condoms, frequent testing, knowing your and your partner's status, and open communication) to protect your sexual well-being, your reproductive health, your partner's health, and ultimately, your life, is a responsible and humanistic action - that is not mythical or stupid.

Very well said ChockoKittie, thank you very much, I appreciate your opinion and thoughts

wowBig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had sex once.
without a condom.

It's the only partner I'll ever have.
I would still like to use a condom.

a baby isn't my plan for another couple years lol

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:0 thats why i put this thread under my Ultimate Condom thread... :) doesn't talk about condom types but it sure is important! :0 I will also bump it from time to time. :)

people don't learn from other's mistakes... :I