use your attractive friends to get girls

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Ocean1, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Ocean1

Ocean1 Member

I'm just thinkin out loud here. But I was wondering if there is a way for people to use their more attractive friends to help them get girls or how would trying to pick up chicks with that friend be different. Would it be easier with some Male swimsuit model as your wingman? or would you just get eclipsed by the girl.

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    You would be better off being your attractive friends wingman. Picking up the scraps is still getting fed.

3. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As Gecko said, logically, the wingman method would work better the other way around. It would be most effective if you went out with someone you feel is of equal attractiveness. It isn't something I like though - I prefer to go out and use my own charisma and personality to 'get girls'. I rarely go out in a group or with others at all. I would feel bad about myself if I thought I could only get the 'scraps'.

4. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Presupposing that you are able to "pick up chicks" (do guys still do this?), what would you do with them once you've got them in your clutches? Convince them to have mad wild sex with you...or with your attractive wingman? :confused:

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    WHen I was single, I tended to go out with girls of equal attractiveness, but either lower charisma or waaay more shyness if one of the evening's goals was to meet guys. I was the "wingman". I approached guys on their own if looking to bump up a friend's social calandar, or guys in pairs if we were both looking (and if both guys were hot). It worked well for us. Then again, I have no idea what it is like to be a man trying to meet women. I got shut down quite a few times, but it must still be much easier to be a good-looking woman looking to get a few new contacts than it is for a man to do the same. I know it is very different, because I would be none too impressed if men approached me the way I approached men. (I approached as a damsel in distress: "I came over here to flirt, but lost my nerve. Save me? Flirt with me instead?" Worked like a charm. If it seemed like too much pressure on him, and he didn;t know what to say after the chuckles died down, I'd go with, "You think of a come-on, and I'll go buy a round." ) I just thought I'd share my experience in case any of you dudes could relate to a parallel. Based on my experience as woman, the only experience I have to go on, I'd suggest go out with friends you are about par with in the looks department, and DO NOT be the least charming. The least charming gets the leftovers.

6. Pierced1953

Pierced1953 New Member

Albums:
    get a puppy

7. sixlittleboi

sixlittleboi Member

Albums:
    I take my best friend (straight guy) to a gay club. He has met a ton of women cause I will pretty much just walk up to anyone and start talking, and then I'm like this is my friend he's straight. I think it's fun and I'm sure he doesn't mind. I actually sent 4 girls to save him from this dirty old man that wouldn't leave him alone. That was my favorite!!

8. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I need a friend like you lol

9. ManofThunder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't use the 'wingman' method, so I can't say. I do know that it's not as easy to attract a woman though. As you say, you can't use cheesy chat-up lines or force yourself on them. It pays to be yourself, polite and honest.

10. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

lol if you use a more attractive wing man, you'll get all the left overs .. personally i dont like having wingmen unless you are appoaching an equal amount of girls, id rather fly solo dolo

11. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

I don't really have what could be called "attractive" friends, and besides I have a hard enough time getting any as it is, and I'm supposedly good-looking, so I wouldn't really want to stack the odds against myself any further.

12. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

Wouldn't it be better to use your unattractive friends to make you appear more attractive?!?! Having a hot bud standing next to you could do more harm than good!

Draft saved Draft deleted