Used because of your size

two_fister: anyone out there ever been used just because of there size? I't's only happend once to me(at least once that I've known about). I picked this girl up at the bar I was working at. We go back to my place and start fooling around. She starts feeling my package, and soon after rips my pants off. I believe her comment was "wow, your twice as big as my boyfriend." We didn't have sex that night, but a few days later she came back in to the bar and waited quietly for me to close. After I closed she decided we should go back to her place. Once we get there she lead me right to the bedroom. Once we do the deed she actually said "at first I was intimidated by your size, but then I just had to have it." But then the kicker she says"well I guess I'm done, you can go now"(she really said that). I saw her from time to time after that, but nothing else ever happend between us.
Strange huh?

blak9: Yeah it happened to me too. I had been sex partners with this one girl over a period of time (not my girlfriend, just a sex partner, i.e. freak.) Well, I guess she told her whole sorority (coincidentally, my cousin was also a member) and pretty soon they were all extra friendly to me. Anyhow about a couple of months after I stopped sleeping with this girl, her sorority sister approached me while we were at a house party. She said, "I don't know when but you and so and so are gonna fuck" (her exact words.) Well, I went up to the girl, gave her my number and practically ignored her the rest of the night. The next day she called me from work and told me that she was coming overafter she got off.
She was true to her word and she came right over. There wasn't much talking. Before I knew it we were both naked and grinding against each other. When it was over she got dressed and left. We talked after that but she never had sex with me again.
Another time I had a one night stand with this broad that I had met the day before. At the time she was 24 years old and I was 17. When I woke up she was gone but she left a $20 bill on my dresser (just like in that old movie Boomerang). I was shocked at first but after a while I found it rather amusing.

johnholmeshorse: I've had my share of size queens. Luckily a lot just turned away when they saw my full size. I guess they thought it would rip them apart if they tried to take me in. Only a few were willing to attempt to have sex with me. My ex in HS told one of her friends about me and word spead like a wildfire. A lot of them wanted to see it I put on a show for a lot of them, but only a few dared sex. Most of them had :eek: ??? on their faces when I took it out They just basically wanted to brag to their firends that they screwed something that big, and make others jealous of me. It made me popular, but no the way I wanted. College was really no different. Nymphos and freaks wanted to be my firends and I did have afew sex buddies but I stopped it. I was getting tired of being used for just my large apparatus. It wasn't till I got out of school that I was able to have a normal relationship with women for the first time in a while.

People who just use us for our members are really disturbed and need some therapy. Something was missing in their life to be obsessed with such things. As DMW said perfectly in one thread "Obsessing about big organs is unhealthy; merely preferring them is not."

Bigoledadd: Some of the shit I read here really cracks me up sometimes.

Most of the women I've fucked in my life, have basically sought me out because they've heard from someone of my size and my love making. Married women that weren't getting what they wanted from their husbands, really attractive women that other guys would give their left nut to bang. I thought word of mouth was the best advertisement.

If you feel used, go to church, find one good woman, and get married. Be careful though because even at church there're women who like big cock.

And all those women who would use you, the one's that get up and go back to their husbands, the ones that are just looking for hot sex and no ties. Send em my way.

I like being used.

two_fister: hey bigoledadd...I never said I minded being being used sometimes, but I'd still rather haver a girl like me for me and not just my size

bradleeM: Thanks Bigoledad.............I am glad someone finally said it.

Why is it so difficult for people to enjoy what they have and allow others to enjoy them also? I had always heard that a woman does not care what size a guy is , if she loves him. But, if she is not in love, when she goes out on the prowl, she wants to experience the biggest she can find. Gays are generally the same way!!

I think some of these guys have to understand, it is just sex.......no more no less. If you are looking for someone special then go to the "someone special places" to find those people, like church, thru family gatherings, friends etc. You do not go out to a bar or fitness center etc., to necessarily find "the one" that is not going to take you for granted for your cock!

For the really bigger guys..........you should be happy that someone wants to take you on , in the first place. Hell if I was looking at a 10, 11, or 12 inch cock, I would probably run like hell!!! I have only experienced one 11" dude, and it was useless. Only could play with the head , it was so big. They are nice to look at but as far as being practical or functional on an average basis, they are useless unless your partner can handle all that muscle. From what I have heard on this site, that is rarely the case. If I cannot get my Jonas balls deep, then I do not feel like I have had sex. I am above avg at 7 X 6 and that is more than enough for me and my partners, I am bi. My motto is what I cannot get in my mouth , is all waste, feel the same about big breasted women.

maxjaxlax27: Yeah I hate it when that happens. After the first time a girl saw my dick she told all her friends that I was big now they all want me

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Thankfully, I can only recall a couple of occasions in which my dick became the star attraction in the bedroom. The sex was brief and deprived of passion... a good suck, yeah, but nothing to bring home to Mother. (Heavens no!)

I guess I'm pretty intuitive about what people think in my company. I don't think there's a real light way of being told that one's endowment is what lead to the pursuit -- and I, like many guys, probably am not that oblivious.

Like Prep said in another post elsewhere, if said individual seems only interested in my package, and not me, then that's the sign to take off. Or take advantage, if you like that sorta thing.

tomjohn117: I agree with bigoledadd. I've feasted on girlfriends and wives for years. Someone will do it if you don't....so they may as well get something worth their while.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've had my share of size queens too. Oftentimes, they try to get as many large-penis stereotypes in one man as possible. I should point out to most of them that obsession is unhealthy.

NineInchCock_160IQ: I wish..

I think my ex-girlfriend has started telling her friends about some of our sexlife, which has led them to be interested in me.. and now I really wish I was around to take advantage of this because her friends are all extremely hot. But I moved shortly after we broke up and now we live on opposite ends of the country.

Any cute girls want to use me for my size? I'm in Northern VA.

Deevah: [quote author=NineInchCock_160IQ link=board=relationships;num=1034260465;start=0#11 date=10/15/02 at 22:30:13]Any cute girls want to use me for my size?  [/quote]
What?? A female who is not a "cute girl" wouldn't do? Even men who want to be used have standards, I reckon.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Queen Victoria gave her daughter this advice at her wedding: "Close your eyes and think of England."

It's a well-known bit of sexual trivia, actually.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They want it, I've got it. I don't see anything wrong with giving it to them. It fills in a few hours if anything.....

"I've feasted on girlfriends and wives for years."

LOL my sentiments exactly !
Should we make a club ? hehe

PetitePnut: I dont get it... ???. How is it that you guys turn those experiences into something positive? You DO realize that some of us girls have had that experience as well, dont you? That whole "Hmm, gotta get me some of that" mentality...and then "See-ya". I fell for that once, a long time ago, and it made me different. And since then, I've been told that I'm "unapproachable". Is it really that much easier for a man to have that "Say-La-Vi" attitude? Just curious... :)

two_fister: In general I think it is easier for men to have that "Say La VI" attitude. I've had it myself many times, but I think you get older and wiser that sort of thinking happens less and less, at least that's been my experience.