Used because of your size

malito: I was not given the blessing that so many of you have. Mine was very small and i was a very late bloomer too. My experience was that i was used/abused because of my smallness. I have done something about that in the past two years though. I made my little guy (4.75x4) grow into a normal size penis. I'm now at 6.5x5. Truily I wish with all my heart I had your problem. In highschool they called me chicken dick. Would have been nice to be called donkey-dick. I wish i had been able to choke my cusin with my penis like he did me. Count your blessing because you have been blessed. Consider it a cmpliment if somebody wants you because of your gift. You are like a diamond that most want to touch and handle to feel it's greatness. You are special.

wristthickxl: As a gay man, I've been "used" many times cause of my size but then again I'm using them too...but one time I was really hurt....I had met a beautiful guy at a sauna....I'm considered quite handsome myself, have a good body, etc. but once men see my dick, in some cases, that's all they see...To make a long story short, we dated for several weeks, I was falling in love, we were having sex almost every day....I started to say something in this direction, ie love, when he said "I'm only with you cause you have such an incredibly thick, big cock..." He was Dutch, many say whatever they are thinking and that is literally what he said...I was heartbroken...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Str8 guys are used a lot too, wristthickxl. I spent like, the latter half of 1997 and the first half of '98 with size queens. (Well, a lot of them were also frybread queens, but that's beside the point.) But I guess I was asking for it, one-night stands and all.

kyle: If you've been hurt by being used, you should try dating without sex for a while.

brad2002: I love being used for my size, whether its men or women. Just as long as I get the sex I bargained for. No one has ever walked away "satisfied" that he or she got to see it after leading me on about sex. And being a size queen myself, I have never done that to anyone either.

Dickprint: I was asked to model a pair of bikini briefs for a female friend. She knew i was packing before she asked. Of course i agreed to do it. Well she pulls out these gray bikini briefs and im thinking to myself there is not gonna be enough pouch to cover me. So i go ahead a put them on, im hanging out of the sides and the top. Balls are exposed and plenty of meat showing. She was just staring @ me, i was so turned on. Then she tries to adjust the pouch to accomodate my unit, all the while when she adjusts the left side, the right side falls out & vice versa. So 3 minutes into this i spring a boner, now there is no way i can even remotely squeeze into them. So she says I have an idea, let's measure it. We dig up a tape measure from a sewing kit and she proceeds to measure me. I was so thrilled having someone else measure me. When she was done measuring and playing w/ my dick, she says i cant wait to tell my girlfriend that u have a 10" dick. Then she says I gotta get going..... no sex, no head, nothing. I felt so used, soon as her car pulled off i started jacking off knowing that she was about to brag to her friends about how big my dick was & that she measured it for herself. To this day i fantasize about that and jack off.

emilywee: i feel bad for guys who feel they've been used.

i am a girl who tends to have more guy friends and hang out with more guys than girls. most of my friends know i have a penchant for big penises. i can think of five occassions this past year when not only the subject came up, but I asked three different friends (on separate occasions) to show me their cocks. these guys are all pretty big, between 7.5 and 9 inches.

i've never reciprocated with them by giving them sex or anything else, but by the same token they seem to get a lot of thrills out of showing off, judging by how fast they'd get hard. (they'd expose themselves usually while i leaned close or over their laps to watch).

i think enjoying big cocks for what they are can be a mutually beneficial thing. but i understand that feelings have to be acknowledged, and its because of my friendships with these people that i choose not to go any further in the first place.

-emily

jay-too: yeah....and thank god!

i graduated in june and after 2 weeks on the job, the project was cancelled and i ended up a thousand miles from friends and family in the bible belt...no less. about the only unasked advice my dad ever told me was "don't date within company." great but if you only work and go home and to the gym, not a great way to meet someone to date. in august when it was too hot to run, i started doing step aerobics...big learning curve but all the wimmin loved it. they got in the habit of patting/tickling me of the butt when they went to get water...so one evening i popped a boner from all the attention and unobstrusively i pushed it up...loose tee shirt no problem. i got through the aerobics and before the cool down started, several chicks came over to chat, they knew. one of them squirted me with her water bottle..wet tee...and shrieks! then laughter while most of the class tried to figure out what was going on...one of the chicks reached over and pulled up the tee and then kissed the head...over half of the class now knew...the rest suspected. a group of 5 took me out to the parking lot (provided cover) and one took me home....you know, since then i have all the lovin' and wimmin (yeah, all the shallow sex) i crave.

gonna miss this part of the bible belt when i go back to grad school. ;D

Alligator_Jack: ive been used for my size i guess, it turns me on to be used tho, it turns me on the most when i make girls cum, so its always fun for me

mermaiden: [quote author=Deevah link=board=relationships;num=1034260465;start=0#12 date=10/19/02 at 14:41:14]
What?? A female who is not  a "cute girl" wouldn't do?  Even men who want to be used have standards, I reckon.
[/quote]

You go, Deevah!!

emilywee: this doesnt have to be a bad thing! i've had male friends where a big part of our friendship was my fascination for their size, i would hang out with them purely for the entertainment value of them showing off. but in this case they'd get something out of it too, and it was a focal point of which we had something in common to share- isn't that the basis of any friendship?

james9692000: I don't think I've ever been used solely for my size; however, a few girls have inquired as a precursor to hooking up. The most brazen asked me to whip it out in a dark corner of a bar. I think she was bluffing, but I was happy to oblige. Obviously, we'd both had a few drinks. Anyone else have similar stories?

James

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yo emilywee, your post was scarey. I couldn't really understand it. I've never had a friendship with a lady, and then she asks me to show her my dick. If we were involved or something, or just a one-night fuck, I could understand it. If I turned the tables,it would be like me saying to a lady friend," Hi girl, show me your pussy. It looks to me like you have a nice one." Most girls I know would punch me out for a line like that. I've had girls & guys ask me about what I'm packing, but no girl ever wanted to see it unless she wanted to fuck me. Just my experience & I'm young.

meathose10: I don't know that I'd choose the word "used"...I've certainly been desired for my size and appreciated for it, which is fine by me. I'm glad I've got my unusually large size. "Used" implies exploited or something. If a partner is awed by the fact that I'm huge it turns me on. In fact , I advertise..... I freeball in snug jeans and my cock is evident down my inner thigh. The heavy thickness makes it roll as I walk. Of course if that's the only interest it won't lead to anything else - but I'm glad for the fixation, lust, and stuffed grunts that come my way.

Yowsers: Hi all,

I just discovered this site a few days ago. I recently just ended a relationship strictly for this reason.

I realized that after 3 months together, we never spent more than an hour together w/o having some form of sex.

Yea, i love to fuck, but there has to be more to a relationship than just sex.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, I've never been used. (Maybe my grins discourage M & F when trying to cruise or "pick me up" :p)