used condom

DJM277: anyone here ever come across a used condom?Whether is belonged to a roommate,brother,father,son,or stranger, etc...

I lived in an apt complex and one time someone must have come across a used condom in a place it shouldn't have been the wrote a nasty note and and tacked the condom up next to it by the mailboxes inside the complex. It had to have been some broad I can't see a guy doing that to another guy.I don't know how long it was there and no it wasn't one of mine but whoever it was shot a good size load as about a good 1/4 was filled with semen I took it down to save whatever guy it was the embarrassment of having his spooge hanging for all to see.

Mighty_Joe: When I was a teen I use to drive around to spots where people "parked" and hunt for used rubbers. (That's what we called them then). Many times they would be dried out from the sun's rays but some were freshly used - perhaps the night before. I often put them in my jean's pocket and wash them out at home and then masterbate fanticizing about who might have worn them originally. Even though I used hot water, I guess I was lucky not to have caught anything. Yes, some people will call this perverted but remember, one man's perversion is another man's pleasure.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always found condoms hot, just the phallic shape of them is a turn-on and then, as Mighty_Joe said, with an used one the thoughts of the dick that shot its streams while snuggly encased in it just intensifies the sexual thoughts. My buddy and I used to ride our motorcycles after the school day and he took me to a secluded spot where he knew lots of parking took place. We would usually find used rubbers and, like hunting for Easter eggs, tried to be the winner finding the most of them. No one ever caught us hanging out at the spot and we took advantage of the privacy is offered. ;D

Luke

Reactions: rko

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a guy, fucking his g/f, filled his condom with a huge load, then, withdrew and slipped the full condom off his erection and threw it onto my stomach knowing that I'd smell it and play with it. This was the same guy who would wrestle me just after screwing his g/f, his body still wet and dripping with their sex sweat. He felt that I should share some of their mess, seeing as I'd watched them make it. He also used to make sure I got a good view of their fucking, I know he really wanted to fuck her right in my face but I didn't know that's what I wanted back then.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
WatchStr8Sex said:
I've had a guy, fucking his g/f, filled his condom with a huge load, then, withdrew and slipped the full condom off his erection and threw it onto my stomach knowing that I'd smell it and play with it.....

I am sorry, are you a fucking CAT>?? That guy is an asshole, and this THREAD is old.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I ran across many used condoms along streets or beaches. It is always funny to imagine who used it, but no way i touch them.

In Italy beaches in summer nights are a hot spot, btw.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WatchStr8Sex said:
I've had a guy, fucking his g/f,...

jeff black said:
I am sorry, are you a fucking CAT>?? That guy is an asshole, and this THREAD is old.

2464 posts since March...interesting

Anyway people have various interests and this may be a fetish which WatchStr8 has Nobody is insisting you join in And what does it matter if its an old thread? Are you in charge of setting time limits to how long a thread exists Wouldn't that be the decision of management here and they would have a time frame wherein the thread ceased existing WatchStr8 is new here and is maybe just looking around and didn't know you were in charge of time limits

And a big welcome to WatchStr8Sex

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
ManiacalMadMan said:
2464 posts since March...interesting

Anyway people have various interests and this may be a fetish which WatchStr8 has Nobody is insisting you join in And what does it matter if its an old thread? Are you in charge of setting time limits to how long a thread exists Wouldn't that be the decision of management here and they would have a time frame wherein the thread ceased existing WatchStr8 is new here and is maybe just looking around and didn't know you were in charge of time limits

And a big welcome to WatchStr8Sex

MY dear Manical, just so you know... MY post count MEANS ABSOLUTELY SHIT ALL TO YOU. I suggest you start talking to people first, and introducing yourself, before you go attacking people for no reason.

My main comment was to the fact that the thread is WELL OVER 2 years old. Had it been a relevant thread, something with some sort of interesting topic... or had he added something that added to the dynamic of the thread, I would have welcomed it with open arms. He didn't.

I also made a comment about him being a cat, because I felt his choice of words is ridiculous.

Finally, my comment about someone being an asshole, was refering to his roommate...not to Watchstr8sex. Just so you know.

BTW, feel free to get a nice grasp of punctuation and spelling... it is something they like to see here. I am still working on mine.

Best wishes.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Proudly_Italian said:
I ran across many used condoms along streets or beaches. It is always funny to imagine who used it, but no way i touch them.

In Italy beaches in summer nights are a hot spot, btw.

I once parked my car at San Francisco's Ocean Beach with my girlfriend one summer night. Not hot but windy and cold. We were just getting settled when I turned on the lights and took a look outside on the ground. The army of rats swarming across the parking lot and sand dunes was large enough to convince me to start the car and go elsewhere.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I am certainly glad this was "refreshed" since I had not seen it. :biggrin1:

I am usually curious whenever around friends, as to how big their loads are, so of course paper towel in hand I like to check out used condoms to compare my load with them. In this area it's not so easy to just go and ask" let's shoot and compare loads" :tongue: But a visit to the bathroom once they are done having sex, does the trick. Currently we have a girl roommate and man does she have a sex drive....it has been quite an experience to see used condoms of so many of her one night "visitors".

By no means I touch used condoms unless mine, and even though I find it funny when I see used condoms in public places, not really thrilled since don't know who used them. I am mostly interested in used condoms of ppl I know.:cool:

Reactions: Summer of 1973

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
MY dear Manical, just so you know... MY post count MEANS ABSOLUTELY SHIT ALL TO YOU. I suggest you start talking to people first, and introducing yourself, before you go attacking people for no reason.
I made my introductory post a few weeks back in the New Members area...you would be well advised to take a look there before saying I need to introduce myself, or would it be that you are peeved that I did not kiss your ugly sorry pompous ass first? As to the post count, I merely commented that it was interesting, so why pray tell are you getting so bent out of shape? Would it offend you as well if I said you had a handsome face?

jeff black said:
My main comment was to the fact that the thread is WELL OVER 2 years old. Had it been a relevant thread, something with some sort of interesting topic... or had he added something that added to the dynamic of the thread, I would have welcomed it with open arms. He didn't.
Says you. He added his own thoughts, they do not have to be yours and just because you did not find them relevant does not mean they are not so. Once more, I need to remind you that as far as I can determine you are not the King of Post Time Limits and as long as a post is anywhere on the board (and this includes within the archives) it is fair game for response.

jeff black said:
I also made a comment about him being a cat, because I felt his choice of words is ridiculous.
So now it comes down to we must not only post only to the posts you deem worthy of response; but, we must also use whichever words you decide are proper...I don't remember reading that in the welcome package.

jeff black said:
Finally, my comment about someone being an asshole, was refering to his roommate...not to Watchstr8sex. Just so you know.
Whatever works for you. Again, I would like to point out that this may be a fetish matter and it may be a fetish shared by both WatchStr8Sex and his condom filling friend...this does not make either of them an asshole, you seem to have cornered that market well enough on your own with your attacks of anything you do not like or approve of and on anyone who engages in any activity which you do not like, approve of, or understand.

jeff black said:
BTW, feel free to get a nice grasp of punctuation and spelling... it is something they like to see here. I am still working on mine.
I'll think about it.

jeff black said:
Best wishes.
Same to you.

stephen1272

Experimental Member
Media
I've never told this to anyone, but a few years ago when I lived in a duplex (we all knew each other), I had fantasies about the other four guys that lived there. I was not out, and they are all straight and hot. They used to tie off their condoms after they had sex, and they would throw them in the bathroom trash. I had jacked off with two of the guys in the same room before, but I always wanted more. I remember seeing a couple of condoms in the trash the first time, and i was so excited and turned on. I took them out and untied them, jerking myself off and swallowing their cum. I know it sounds weird, but it was so hot just imagining that they were cumming for me. We were all in college and joining frats; now we are graduated and live apart, but to this day, I can still remember what each ones cum tasted like. I knew whose condom was which because of the style. Maybe this is too much of a fetish, but I have to admit it was hot, and I have never swallowed as much cum as I did in that year and a half.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
missbec said:
oh my, you do seem to be a negative one:rolleyes:
-bec

Ah Bec, Hardly negative... purely commenting. Read it for yourself... sounds like he is a cat, and regardless of his Fetish... I felt terrible for him. He was being treated like someone less than a person.

It wasn't meant rudely, as I expressed in following posts. And I apoligised to the guy, even though I would personally like to drop 10 USEDand LEAKY condoms on that roommates face, just to show him what it is like to be treated like garbage.:smile:

SyberWulf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is just wrong, but I will tell the story anyway. I have a siberian husky that loves to dig through the trash can, and you can see where this is going....
I was visiting my parents at Christmas several years ago, the pup sneaks off, finds their bedroom, and brings a present out of the trash....Yup you guessed it, a used one!

I'm not sure which shocked me more, the pup almost bringing it to the kitchen table or learning that my parents actually have sex!

mjfriel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally, I thought the 'cat' comment was fucking hilarious. I can just visualise a cat sniffing and batting at a used condom in the way the poster described. I also believe jeff Black's comment was not meant in a negative way; just an expression of incomprehension, fetush or not. $0.02

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was cleaning out the flat today with my French ami and ther was a used condom in some type of drawrers someone had chucked out...I was going to comment on how small it was (it was really thin and not very long...) but thought not to hehe.

Don't like to brag. I've seen loads on the park, and in the car park of my ex's 'apartment'...some people are filthy.

BTW the condom I found today [in the drawrer] was tied in a knot...what's with that?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Wonderboy said:
I was cleaning out the flat today with my French ami and ther was a used condom in some type of drawrers someone had chucked out...I was going to comment on how small it was (it was really thin and not very long...) but thought not to hehe.

Don't like to brag. I've seen loads on the park, and in the car park of my ex's 'apartment'...some people are filthy.

BTW the condom I found today [in the drawrer] was tied in a knot...what's with that?

Keeps the cum from pouring out of the condom, when you toss it in the garbage.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Knowing who wore the condom and the girl he fucked makes a used condom much kinkier than if you don't know who used it. Knowing the size and power of the guy and knowing the condom is covered in cunt juices from a girl he fucks - drives me wild. Especially if I have heard or watched them fucking. Hot to see the used rubber being made. I love guys who fill the rubber with a big load.