1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

used sports gear

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mplsingleguy, Sep 17, 2011.

1. mplsingleguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anyone been to a "play it again sports" or a used sports store lately?

Last night I found a nice pair of men's baseball pants that fit me like a glove for $7- and in the same bin a pair of Shock Doctor sliding shorts (complete with a cup in the pouch) for $20. Awesome!

2. SlamminSammy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never bought anything from them, but I've sold some old gear to a couple of different "Play It Again Sports" stores in my area. However, they hardly offer anything so I recommend selling your stuff to them only as a last resort if you haven't had any luck selling it on Craigslist or EBay.

3. sdbg

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love baseball pants, and I bet that you look hot as hell in yours! Do tell - Are they white, gray; solid or striped?

4. mplsingleguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    gray pants with orange/navy blue pinstripes. They fit me really well- and it was a bonus finding sliding shorts and a cup to wear under them as well... kinda like slipping into my college buddies' gear...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice