Used Underwear fettish

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found a wet pair of black briefs on the shower floor in my gym the other day. I nicked it, had it laundered and put it on - fitted me perfectly. Then I jerked off and cummed into it. Felt really good.

Londinium

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I fantasise daily about other guys underwear, preferably still warm from them wearing it but have never acted on it - guess I'm just shy

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't describe myself as a pack rat EXCEPT for mens' underwear. I've found so many over the years that it would be impossible to count all of them. I find unattended UW at the gym and at the laundromat every now and then - sometimes high end ones like black CK trunks. I add them to my next load of laundry, take them home, and add them to my collection. When I'm riding my bike, there have been many times that I'll see a pair of UW on the side of the road. I'll stop, or even turn around if necessary. I'll check the tag on the waistband to see if the size is right. If so, I snag them. If not, I'll leave them for the next UW freak.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done it a few times. At the laundry I would see them sitting on the table unattended so I reached over while folding my own clothes, folded them and put them in my bag. I've also traded uw with a guy once. I loved that slight piss smell when I got them. He wore them a day or two before sending them.

When I had a room mate years ago I once walked in his room for something and saw his underwear on the floor next to his bed. I realized that they were still wet with cum. I took them and smelled them as I jerked off then emptied my balls into them and put them back where I found them.

I see guys coming into the changing rooms at my gym, leaving their uw on the bench when they go to shower. Unfortunately, there are other guys around or I'm the only guy there so taking them would be risky. Damn.