Useful Length Limited by Girth

D_Trumbell Trickledick

Just Browsing
Media
The other day my girlfriend told me that my cock gets very wide at the bottom, effectively limiting the amount that can go in. My balls are big and my scrotum connects somewhat high on the shaft, contributing to the effect. So, my cock feels very thick but rather short to her. Has anyone here had any similar experiences?

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is that they get used to it. I always have the same problem when I have a new girlfriend. I am thickest at the bottom too, it's a bit more than 7.5 inches around which is too much for most of the girls the first 4 till 5 times we have sex. After a while she is able to take it at all without any pain if she is wet enough, which is a must!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always had a problem with girth and length working together. I remember a parable my horse-cocked Father taught me:
The short and thick will do the trick
The long and thin go farther in
But, the long and thick will kill the chick:tongue: *
* Applies equally to guys!

Reactions: Allan S.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
look at it this way, you could have average length and "nothing to write home about" width. so arent you glad u are thick

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. My thickness limits me so that some women won't even try and those that do find me to be too thick and many uncomfortable. Never mind that I am too long if the thickness is too much for a partner. Very rarely have I found a partner who with work, patience, and sometimes repeated attempts could accomodate my thickness but never to the point of taking my length completely.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know of this all too well...

I am lucky though, in that I have the Eifel-Tower Effect...where it starts off narrowest at the tip and gradually gets thicker and thicker. I am 6"girth at head, 6.5 girth at midshaft, and 7girth at base. So basically, once they get accommodated to the first half of my cock, then I can gradually push deeper and deeper until they are ready for me to hit bottom.

OmahaBeef

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Sometimes i can go inside just until the thickest part of my penis (halfway the shaft), because afterward my gf finds it painful, as she feels painful having all of me inside (the few times i can pass the point i have just mentioned) because i reach her cervix.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OmahaBeef said:
I know of this all too well...

I am lucky though, in that I have the Eifel-Tower Effect...where it starts off narrowest at the tip and gradually gets thicker and thicker. I am 6"girth at head, 6.5 girth at midshaft, and 7girth at base. So basically, once they get accommodated to the first half of my cock, then I can gradually push deeper and deeper until they are ready for me to hit bottom.

OmahaBeef

Must be very nice sensations brought by this tower effect ...wow the girth getting thicker and thicker...very very nice!

Hmmm...:cool: