Useful Length Limited by Girth

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Trumbell Trickledick, Jun 13, 2006.

1. D_Trumbell Trickledick

The other day my girlfriend told me that my cock gets very wide at the bottom, effectively limiting the amount that can go in. My balls are big and my scrotum connects somewhat high on the shaft, contributing to the effect. So, my cock feels very thick but rather short to her. Has anyone here had any similar experiences?

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I'm thickest at the base. If she's on top, she can get the whole thing in and enjoy that extra girth. If it's a problem, she can work up to it. The key is her being on top and in control.

3. Dbug

Dbug Active Member

Albums:
    My experience is that they get used to it. I always have the same problem when I have a new girlfriend. I am thickest at the bottom too, it's a bit more than 7.5 inches around which is too much for most of the girls the first 4 till 5 times we have sex. After a while she is able to take it at all without any pain if she is wet enough, which is a must!

4. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have always had a problem with girth and length working together. I remember a parable my horse-cocked Father taught me:
    The short and thick will do the trick
    The long and thin go farther in
    But, the long and thick will kill the chick:tongue: *
    * Applies equally to guys!

Allan S. likes this.
  5. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

(Enter red flag here):eek:

6. Bonanza65

Bonanza65 New Member

Albums:
    look at it this way, you could have average length and "nothing to write home about" width. so arent you glad u are thick

7. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes. My thickness limits me so that some women won't even try and those that do find me to be too thick and many uncomfortable. Never mind that I am too long if the thickness is too much for a partner. Very rarely have I found a partner who with work, patience, and sometimes repeated attempts could accomodate my thickness but never to the point of taking my length completely.

8. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I know of this all too well...

I am lucky though, in that I have the Eifel-Tower Effect...where it starts off narrowest at the tip and gradually gets thicker and thicker. I am 6"girth at head, 6.5 girth at midshaft, and 7girth at base. So basically, once they get accommodated to the first half of my cock, then I can gradually push deeper and deeper until they are ready for me to hit bottom.

OmahaBeef

9. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Sometimes i can go inside just until the thickest part of my penis (halfway the shaft), because afterward my gf finds it painful, as she feels painful having all of me inside (the few times i can pass the point i have just mentioned) because i reach her cervix.

10. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Oh Christ!!!!

They call it fucking for a reason.

FUCK Her

11. Gisella

Gold Member

Must be very nice sensations brought by this tower effect ...wow the girth getting thicker and thicker...very very nice!

Hmmm...:cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted