User Album: Morgan Webb and Friends

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dominik20, Oct 22, 2005.

1. Dominik20

Dominik20 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I really have nothing against nice looking girls..but always when I go to the Gallery..what see I first? This Album...
    I would say nothing if these girls would really be part of this board but I suppose its only someone that whants to make itself important.
    My opinion is that there are plety enough of other places in the net for advertising their shit.
    I am really intersested what you think about that.
    I wish this album could be deleted.

I am really interested what the other members think?

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I don't use the gallery myself, but I can't say I'm surprised. as I've said before, "dust" really needs to find himself a hobby.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

Where is seƱor dust anyway? I'm surprised he hasn't drfited by to comment.

4. gig22

gig22 New Member

Ick! I added a gallery recently of guys I found hot... I'm not planning on updating it often. It's just that I felt that I need to give back, even though I don't want to post pics of myself.

5. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I apologize for giving pics of hot chicks. What happened to the days when a bunch of men with gargantuan cocks could sit around their computers and stroke themselves to a fine Asian named Gail Kim. Chicks would hope dudes with big dicks would be into chicks and I am straight. So I post pics of hot women for the men out there who like fine ladies. For those of you complaining that you have to see a gorgeous woman before you can get to your bent and vein laden cocks, I sincerely apologize.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    you really do have some peculiar ideas

7. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dust, you're welcome to post pictures of yourself and pictures that you've taken of others (male or female), but unless you have permission from each of those "fine ladies" and/or their photographers, you're violating copyrighting laws.

8. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    personally, I don't find it offensive, just annoying, I wanna be a part of guys with and who are interested in big cocks. I see that and just thank god for the mouse point and click me away from that...it all has its place just not in my life. thanks.

9. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

One picture I would surely place in my gallery is a nude photo of Madame Zora. Hopefully she somtime delivers and shows the beauty of her body.

10. GoneA

Gold Member

Yes, I HATE it too. She very foxy; but, enough is enough. I thought I was the only one....guess not.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Dig it there, Dust, while I myself do find alot of these pic extremely hot, I'd rather look at them knowing they were there legal like, and not subject to any trouble.

12. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Yup, it's not nice to ignore The Boss.:eek:)

13. Irish

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I really don't understand the complaints of, "Oh no, hot women!" It's not like it's taking up some enourmous amount of space on the gallery pages or something. If you don't want to go look at it, just scroll on past. Regardless, it's not my call.

And maybe it's just because I'm a bit of a "power user" and a little bit (a lot) on the black hat side of things, but once you put something on the internet, you might as well consider it to be public domain. Reposting a link or uploading a pic that's already on the internet on a non-pay site is the same as saying, "Look what I found!" and showing someone. Nobody with half a brain would even try to press charges for that kind of thing, and even if they did you'd probably never get anything out of it.

14. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I am going to remove my shit since I am getting textually gangbanged once again. I am tucking my penis between my legs and running away.

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Pressing charges, taking up space on the server, gender & attractiveness... those really aren't the issues here, Irish. The issue is the creepiness factor, and the fact that Ms Webb, public figure or not, may not want her photos in this guy's gallery on LPSG.

16. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Mark's very important issue of copyright infringement notwithstanding, I am not offended by your gallery, Dust. I'm sure you're not the only guy here who likes htis lady and her "friends."

I'm not sure I have much sympathy for Ms. Webb "as a public figure" having her pics on this website. In fact, given the nature of her workl, I would have thought she'd be proud.

Draft saved Draft deleted