Usernames

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Daverock said:
So Pecker, you have not told us about your name (or did I miss that one). I always presumed you were an ornithologist.

Actually, Dave, I am an amateur birder. The piliated woodpecker that camped out for a couple of hours on the pine tree in my front yard last winter was misidentified by a few neighbors as a rare (or extinct?) ivory-billed. I was able to get out a few books to show them the differences.

Since I first started using the computer (back in the old days when one still surfed the net by candlelight) I have been bilbobagginsx. Only after I'd been with LPSG for a while did I dig into my childhood, dredging up Pecker.

My father, from as far back as I can remember, called me Peckerhead (lucky, I guess that he didn't call me Dickhead - but his adoptive father's nickname was Dick.) My male cousins and friends picked it up and by the time I was 7 or 8 years old it had become just Pecker.

I'm bilbobagginsx everywhere on the internet except at LPSG.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Actually, Dave, I am an amateur birder. The piliated woodpecker that camped out for a couple of hours on the pine tree in my front yard last winter was misidentified by a few neighbors as a rare (or extinct?) ivory-billed. I was able to get out a few books to show them the differences.

When I first started using the computer (back in the old days when one still surfed the net by candlelight) I was bilbobagginsx. Only after I'd been with LPSG for a while did I dig into my childhood, dredging up Pecker.

My father, from as far back as I can remember, called me Peckerhead (lucky, I guess that he didn't call me Dickhead - but his adoptive father's nickname was Dick.) My male cousins and friends picked it up and by the time I was 7 or 8 years old it had become just Pecker.

I'm bilbobagginsx everywhere on the internet except at LPSG.

Great story. My ornithology crack - many a true word said in jest.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've probably explained this over a thousand times here, but 1001 coming up!

While I was dating this girl about 7 or 8 years ago, we did some shopping for her mother. Well, one of the items was a big package of beef cubes for stew.
When we got home, and the groceries were on the counter, her mom blurted out,"That's a massive package of chuck you've there, *******!" At first, I was flabbergasted, wondering what she meant. Then she held up the beef cubes, and i relaxed.

Later on I found out the beef wasn't the only meat she was pointing out.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cofrader: Group of templar knigths that became renegade when they tryed to fight an army of amazons; Name of the champion that deflowered the queen of saba; The fifth bone on the claw of the tyger.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Alright, the long awaited explanation of my name....

When I was in high school, I had a thing for the colour black. I would never wear it, didn't like having binders that were black, HATED food that was burned.

Friends used to call me Johnny Black. It kinda stuck with me until the end of highschool.

Prom night our senor year, there was a large afterparty. Everyone, myself included, got smashed out of their minds and there was ALOT of people there. I was making the rounds with a buddy of mine and he kept introducing me as Johnny Black. As the night went on, his words slurred and Johnny Black became Jeff Black.

Thus the origin of my name.:rolleyes:

unknowing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"The Cloud of Unknowing" is a book by an anonymous 14th century priest that states that [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]God is "unknowable" - our created nature would know God intuitively, but our fallen nature does not. The path to spiritual enlightenment, therefore, lies in unknowing our lower natures. My avatar is a reference to a particular passage in the book. Regards-------Mark[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
[/FONT]

Spoogesicle

Experimental Member
Media
Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
Sexuality
Unsure
I just wanted a username that was not taken and that rolled off the tongue more euphoniously than Goat-sodomizer. Somehow, Spoogesicle just came to my mind.

Pirate Wench said:
A fantasy thing more than reality that I have always thought pirates were cool.
In reality, I probably wouldn't like them that much......

But I've always liked the idea of being thrown over a shoulder, carted off, and ravaged......

Here's for you, Pirate Wench:

139653008.jpg

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I'm named after a sci-fi fighter/bomber!

The real question is why the avatar of a woodlouse. I sympathise with the little critters. No one knows where they come from, where they go, if they fuck, what the heck are the looking at, and they twitch their antennae as if dozy. Hmmmmmmm....

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
A simple shag will take care of a question like this very effectively :biggrin1:

However: Allthough I'm quite seriously into new age spirituality and the like, the following is still a bit our of character for me, but I once did a guided meditation where one of the questions was 'What is the animal that lives in your heart?', something like that - and, lo! it was a tiger.
Since then, the tiger has just been there, and as a nickname it immediately morped into Tyger when I stubled across some fascinating poetry by William Blake.
It finally became Tygrrr because the last time I returned to my native country and set up my new internet account, I was no longer able to use my old e-mail alias 'daTyger' so I settled for Tygrrr instead. And now I actually like that version better. - So contrary to it's rather 'esoteric' origins, it's become the way it is for quite boring and pragmatic reasons - in that respect it is also quite like myself. :cool: I believe it fits well however, and I am decidely wild at heart.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tygrrr said:
A simple shag will take care of a question like this very effectively :biggrin1:

However: Allthough I'm quite seriously into new age spirituality and the like, the following is still a bit our of character for me, but I once did a guided meditation where one of the questions was 'What is the animal that lives in your heart?', something like that - and, lo! it was a tiger.
Since then, the tiger has just been there, and as a nickname it immediately morped into Tyger when I stubled across some fascinating poetry by William Blake.
It finally became Tygrrr because the last time I returned to my native country and set up my new internet account, I was no longer able to use my old e-mail alias 'daTyger' so I settled for Tygrrr instead. And now I actually like that version better. - So contrary to it's rather 'esoteric' origins, it's become the way it is for quite boring and pragmatic reasons - in that respect it is also quite like myself. :cool: I believe it fits well however, and I am decidely wild at heart.

Is it true that you boyfriend's name is Claud Balls?

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
Daverock said:
Is it true that you boyfriend's name is Claud Balls?

Claud Balls aka Harry Balzonia? I had to check the Urban Dictionary for this one, I always just called him Harry (and a few other nicknames, but I ain't gonna tell - hehe). The UD says: Acclaimed writer of the famous epochal novel The Tiger's Revenge. Born 11 AD as Harry Balzonia. Died 1983 of a terrible safari accident.

Well OK OK! - we had a long and wild romance, spanning a few centuries. I told him not to go on that safari... :cool: - He was sometimes a poor listener, but he HAD balls allright. Oh, the memories, the memories... :rolleyes:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
Alright, the long awaited explanation of my name....

When I was in high school, I had a thing for the colour black. I would never wear it, didn't like having binders that were black, HATED food that was burned.

Friends used to call me Johnny Black. It kinda stuck with me until the end of highschool.

Prom night our senor year, there was a large afterparty. Everyone, myself included, got smashed out of their minds and there was ALOT of people there. I was making the rounds with a buddy of mine and he kept introducing me as Johnny Black. As the night went on, his words slurred and Johnny Black became Jeff Black.

Thus the origin of my name.:rolleyes:

And No love for a blackcock?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BlackCock85 said:
Pretty simple, one day I looked in my pants and there was a black cock.......and 85 is the year I was born.

Yours was fairly easy to work out. I did not assume it was 85cm :biggrin1: