Usernames

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Daverock said:
Yours was fairly easy to work out. I did not assume it was 85cm :biggrin1:

I thought it may have been 8x5 though.... but you are right, dave:rolleyes:

Most of the names here are fairly self explanitory. I assume that people thought my name was Jeff Black, based on my user name...

Now they know different.:rolleyes:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jeff black said:
I thought it may have been 8x5 though.... but you are right, dave:rolleyes:

Most of the names here are fairly self explanitory. I assume that people thought my name was Jeff Black, based on my user name...

Now they know different.:rolleyes:

Hmmm now if I were born in 86 I could have used that as both the year of birth and my size which is 8x6

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Aloha! said:
me and my mom moved to Balzak Alberta where I still live along with Boris, Fred, and Georgina, though I no longer live with the overbearing Irish woman who I take after so much.

Mahalo, Aloha.
The first thing you've got to know about me is that I am the second most anal person on this board. (The first? You will soon know ...)
Now, if you live in Balzac, how come you can't spell it, Aloha?

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine is from the latin vindex, vindicari= victor, simple, my name is james, victor ,vindex means to avenge. vindicari = the avenger. hence the englich word vindicate

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll let everyone guess as to the origins of mine. Only COLJohn knows the explanantion...

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
jeff black said:
You were a baby chick in 1969?:rolleyes:

No, not quite.

I wasn't born, I was "hatched", 'cause it was more fun bein' laid.... "69" IS, however, my birth year.... (conceived at Woodstock, I'm sure...)

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here in Delaware it would seem that a "boytoy" is a prostitute. This isn't the case with me!

My username isn't nearly as sexual as it would seem either! The story goes like this:

When i was 17, and a Junior in high school I was dating a wonderful man. As it happened, he was 10 years my senior. OOOooops! (I never got quite around to correcting him when he assumed i was 20). One of my good friends from school, Krystal, found it quite intriguing, and started referring to me as his "boytoy." Well, "BoyToy" stuck, and my immediate circle of friends started to call me BoyToy with regularity (in fact, i'm listed in some of my HS yearbook pictures as "BoyToy").

Some years later i was in college and ran into one of my highschool friends. He couldn't quite remember my old nickname and called me "JoyBoy" by mistake. I thought it was hillarious, and the next time i saw Krystal i told her about it. She too was smitten with giggles, and smooshed JoyBoy together with BoyToy and thus was birthed "JoyBoyToy."