Uses for a big penis

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
It's a great thing for fucking, sucking and so on, or just to look at, I know. But when you're not in the mood for one of these, which as I know will hardly happen, what else can be done with a big penis?

How about using it as a towel holder?
you know those brushless car washes, with all those big dangling rags that flop against your car?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I saved countless lives Thursday on the way to buy groceries. A CSX freight was coming and the red lights were flashing but the gate was stuck and wouldn't come down to horizontal. So I got out of my car and used my dick as a substitute.

Nobody tried to drive around it.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True story: Hiking down the North side of Mt. Shasta, fall 1969, I put out a forest fire, well that part is a slight exageration; we found a lightning struck tree stump that was smoldering, we didn't have any water, so my hiking partner and I urinated on the part of the tree stump that was smoking and put out the "fire".

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you're in a plane, you could use it as control if the real controls should fail.

Go to Saudi-Arabia or Iraq and put it use it to drill for oil, and pump the oil to the surface.

You can hang your shirts or tee's over it to let them dry.

Go five weeks without sex or jack-off, and you have a steam-cleaner, with soap dispenser!

When you have some remodeling done, it can be used as a great sledge-hammer, or at least a chisel.

Use it to conduct an orchestra.

You can use it when you don't have glue handy. Think of something nice and hot, and go for it!