Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First, let me assure everyone that the topics I post about are not major issues, but rather issues that we like to hear other's opinions on, and can't exactly ask our facebook friends, LOL (Ok, so that's a play on words, but friends and family aren't exactly the right people either ;) ) Since neither of us has any experience in this area, maybe members here that have can offer their experiences and opinions.

One partner would like to try using a large cock shaped dildo. Larger than any normal human is going to be. He feels that it would be a completely different and unrelated feeling as compared to a mans cock. He wants to have that feeling of being completely filled. He does not feel that it will change how it feels when he bottoms for the other.

The other partner is concerned that it will lessen the sensation of penetration sex. He feels that if it really feels good to have something that large inside, his cock, although large in itself, will no longer feel as good.

What has been your experience with this? Did you notice any change or difference in how an actual cock felt after using a larger toy?

Thanks Guys :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I moved here I was celibate for a long time, with the exception of one experience with a very slim penis and a few experiences with an erection that had generous proportions, but didn't get completely rock hard. My dude, who has both girth and rigidity, was a bit much after so long without being stretched. So, I began using a toy that was longer, but similar in girth. It's a long distance relationship. I don't like to use the toy all the time, but I use it when we will see each other soon. Sex is more comfortable since adopting this practice. Meanwhile within a day or two after we part, I'm back at square one. He saw the dido once and said something like. "You compare that thing to ME?" Yeah, it's a little bigger, but that has enhanced, rather than diminished our time together.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My toy plugs in and resembles a penis of a Star Wars robot. And I would not let either one penetrate me. It's a stretch to call is pleasure when I'm done in about five minutes. Get me off so I can get about my business.

So, it definitely does not interfere with sexual intimacy between my partner and me. It's only for those stretches when he's not here. Nothing will ever beat the real thing for me.

Magic_Wand_Rechargeable__37517.1431546855.1280.1280.jpg

Tommy56

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prepare for my fuck bud with dildos from 16 centimeters or 6 1/4 inches and eventually get up to 22 centimeters or about
8 1/2 inches, all eight to ten inches in length. He likes me loose, and I thoroughly enjoy his cock inside me when the time comes.
I haven't tried not prepping as it can be uncomfortable for me. Maybe I will someday. I haven't been bottoming all that long, but that's my two cents.
I keep my 5 dildos in a Home Depot bucket in my bathroom. : )

Reactions: Countryguy63