Using Basic Techniques

lenny85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,

I know i have been on here before and asked questions before and all, but I was wondering, can I use the basic lengthening stretches and jelqing techniques (with of course the warm towel/washcloth before hand) to gain some inches in length and girth? I know it might take awhile to do that, but I am a big guy (stature wise) with realitively big hands to work with, however my penis member is 4.25" by 4.5" roughly (recently measured it and was surprised i was smaller than I previously measured, must have measured wrong that time), so doing specific techniques like the ones that add more to length and girth would be cumbersome for now. If I can do these said exercises for like 5-6 months to gain like 2" or something that would be cool. Just let me know your opinions, thanks.

-Lenny85

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everyone,

I know i have been on here before and asked questions before and all, but I was wondering, can I use the basic lengthening stretches and jelqing techniques (with of course the warm towel/washcloth before hand) to gain some inches in length and girth? I know it might take awhile to do that, but I am a big guy (stature wise) with realitively big hands to work with, however my penis member is 4.25" by 4.5" roughly (recently measured it and was surprised i was smaller than I previously measured, must have measured wrong that time), so doing specific techniques like the ones that add more to length and girth would be cumbersome for now. If I can do these said exercises for like 5-6 months to gain like 2" or something that would be cool. Just let me know your opinions, thanks.

-Lenny85

It really depend on every guys is different and depend how much you put in work

lenny85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe in conjuction with the JELQ Device too? any comments on that equipment? I mean its basically doing what your hands/fingers are doing but not as tiring i guess.

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maybe in conjuction with the JELQ Device too? any comments on that equipment? I mean its basically doing what your hands/fingers are doing but not as tiring i guess.

Yea I know what you mean. But you can give yourself a try with hands first and then you try jelq device

lenny85

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is on a side note, has anyone "lost" sensation in their penis from doing penile exercises for any length of time? saw some posts on another site saying that a few guys who have done PE stuff supposedly lost sensation in their penis, but still could get hard and cum. just wondering if anyone here has every heard of that or has that happened. and if so, is their a way to get it back safely?

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is on a side note, has anyone "lost" sensation in their penis from doing penile exercises for any length of time? saw some posts on another site saying that a few guys who have done PE stuff supposedly lost sensation in their penis, but still could get hard and cum. just wondering if anyone here has every heard of that or has that happened. and if so, is their a way to get it back safely?

As long you do it right to get it back safely. It like working out on your body