Using condoms with an uncut cock

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question. If you have your foreskin, when you go to put a rubber on, do you just roll it on, or do you pull the foreskin back first?

I'd think that pulling the foreskin back first would be the way to do it, but since I'm cut and am restoring, I guess I wouldn't know for sure.

How does it go?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pull it back. It will slide back on the in stroke and of course roll toward the tip of your penis when you are on the pull out stroke. Much fun.

It also helps to place at least a drop of lube inside the condom tip before you place the condom on your penis.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I am HARD my foreskin always is back and head looks like a great semiball. I think u should pull it back.

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My foreskin naturally stays behind the head when hard after pulling back so the condom slips on after this. Not sure it would work to well if your foreskin was still over your head.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always pull it forward but I have a very very long foreskin so I'm sure it won't apply in your situation. Anyway once I have put the condom on and then roll it down, the foreskin gets mostly stretched back to a nice medium position (I am not into pulling too much because it's too painful and anyway if I dont do this its too brittle and in my experience the condom might break if I dont have the benefit of the natural lubricating effect of the foreskin)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Slide your foreskin back if it's not already back...then roll on the condom. Same if you're cut, but have some "slidey" skin still on your shaft when you're erect. (I'd think it would be nigh impossible to roll on a condom without it sliding your foreskin back...)