Using Condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by db03, May 6, 2005.

1. db03

db03 Member

Whilst having sex, has a condom ever come off and gotten stuck inside the girl without you realising?

Its never happened to me I just thought I'd ask.

2. LongNights

LongNights Member

Come off no, but broken plenty of condoms in the past. College is the best how they give you those shitty condoms for free.....I was always like WTF you want me to do with that thing!?

Trojan Magnums...now thats more like it.

-LongNights-

PS - Condoms stuck inside a female should be easy enough to remove. If however there does exist an issue that the condom cannot be retrieved go to the emergency room and they will gladly remove it. Happens more than you would think (same with tampons).

3. db03

db03 Member

I heard of that happening before, they couldn't get it out and it got infected.

Cant remember where i heard it, but is wasnt one of my personal experiences!

Promise! :p

4. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    I agree about the Magnums...great condoms. I'm not in the XL size range so the magnums fit me almost perfectly. Really they should offer custom sized condoms so that all of us can use them if we want. Even the 23"x12" member...ok maybe not him ;) ...but the rest of us for sure!

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Ever heard of They-Fit condoms at www.condomania.com ? They come in 55 different sizes so that you can find the closest thing to a perfect fit. Many of us here will highly recommend them.

6. brainzz_n_dong

brainzz_n_dong New Member

I've ordered from condomania and use their products and will vouch for them. They were even rated and tested in consumer reports earlier this year (and rated highly) so you don't have to worry that just because you're not picking them up personally out of a store that they're second rate. They feature a sizing chart you can print off and use to help get as perfect a fit as is currently possible.

They're not about just blindly ordering "medium" or "large" or "so big you can't get it through a barn door". :D

7. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

The 23x12 should use a plastic shopping bag.

I never had that happen to me, but I don't think there should be too much trouble removing one, either it's closer to the vagina entrance, so you can pluck it out with your fingers, or if it's deeper, well - swallow the bitter pill and go to the ER and have them take it out.

Trojan Magnums are my condom brand of choice too - stable and with comfortable fit, so you have no worries about breaking them or them slipping off.

Bruce

8. D_MisterBates

D_MisterBates New Member

im not sure when MagnumXL's first hit the market but when they came out i tried them and found them a little loose and my well fitting regular magnum, but this year (i am 22) i tried them again and found that they fit great, so i guess i have gotten a little thicker, wich is suprising because nothing besides my waist has really grown in the last 2 years.
    now i love the XL's and wont use anything else, magnums are a little snug on me, and if i use a cock ring i strain even the XL's!

anyway both the magnums and the XLs are about the same length and the XLs are just a bit bigger around, I'm thankfull that i can get something that fits me well off the shelf at walmart. and my wife is thankfull that um .. well lets just say she's happy :p

Draft saved Draft deleted