Using heat for/while doing PE

kd19604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, so I've been reading a while and have decided to do something more than just jelqs at this point...probably some type of stretching device. I have noticed recently more and more comments and statements about heating and warming up/down being a big benefit in routines. So, I was wondering if people could give some specifics. Most say that it's good to warm-up and even warm-down. How about during? And if so, how do you keep the area warm? Some type of wraps? Heating pads? Continually warming something up and simply applying it to your penis while it's in a stretching device? What is it that some of you are doing that you believe helps?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

i use a heat wrap while pumping,helps quite a bit,same as pumping in a bathtub full of hot water

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, so I've been reading a while and have decided to do something more than just jelqs at this point...probably some type of stretching device. I have noticed recently more and more comments and statements about heating and warming up/down being a big benefit in routines. So, I was wondering if people could give some specifics. Most say that it's good to warm-up and even warm-down. How about during? And if so, how do you keep the area warm? Some type of wraps? Heating pads? Continually warming something up and simply applying it to your penis while it's in a stretching device? What is it that some of you are doing that you believe helps?

You won't need additional heat while you're doing your exercises unless you're in a cold environment. If you're using an extender, you should take a few minutes every 20 minutes or so to massage the penis to ensure proper circulation. Here's some good information on warm ups/cool downs with a guide on making your own warming device: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html#post1612302.

kd19604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to both so far. Mr Ed - What kind of heat wrap? Outside, around the tube?

A good warm-up device is the rice sock. Take an athletic sock, fill it with 2 cups uncooked rice, and then microwave it for 30 seconds to 1 minute depending on your nuker. It will retain heat better than moist towels and has the advantage of not being messy or wet.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
You can't beat Far infra red heating pads!
Products
I use the TTS wrist heating pad to keep things warm when I am manual stretching and wearing my extender. Do some research on Far infra red and you'll discover that it encourages cellular regeneration which speeds up the results. I have doubled my monthly gains since using it!

kd19604

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't beat Far infra red heating pads!
Products
I use the TTS wrist heating pad to keep things warm when I am manual stretching and wearing my extender. Do some research on Far infra red and you'll discover that it encourages cellular regeneration which speeds up the results. I have doubled my monthly gains since using it!

Thanks dongalong! How long have you been using it? I went to the site and read everything. Since they don't show it being used for the purpose we want, any idea on any other effects...short or long term?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I've been using it for 1 month, but previously I used a rice bag to keep things warm.
The only disadvantage is that since it is plugged into the mains, you have to remove it to go anywhere.
If you compare the heating effect of FIR to a rice bag, the latter will mainly heat the skin surface but with FIR, the heat seems to come from within the shaft after you remove it. This means that all of the penis structure is heated, medical studies show that collagen can elongate further and more safely when heated.