using it well

sweetleaf: although not the biggest here by any means, i was able to make an ex orgasm by just placing my erection between her legs from behind and holding it around the front pulling it tightly against her, the orgasm came simply through the realisation of the size of the penis compared to others. have you had similar experiences? has the size beem able to broing on an orgasm almost alone?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I've never known anyone who could cum on the size alone, any more than I could cum by just placing a tight
condom on it.

Late_Bloomer: One time I blinded a girlfriend. I just pulled down my pants, it popped out and went straight through her eye-socket. Poor thing.

Things have never been the same between us.

bcmalone: It's nutty, but my gal digs me just to put the head in and that's it. Big thick cock, and 2 inches does the job. (of course when she's cumming, I ram the rest in for the "omigod")

SuckonThis: That very well could be because there are sensory nerves only about two inches into the vagina. Beyond that is pretty much dead to sensation, or so I have read.

Sounds like a pretty good argument for not needing a large penis to satisfy a woman. :p

Deevah: [quote author=SuckonThis link=board=meetgreet;num=1034118562;start=0#6 date=10/11/02 at 23:13:39]That very well could be because there are sensory nerves only about two inches into the vagina. Beyond that is pretty much dead to sensation, or so I have read.

Sounds like a pretty good argument for not needing a large penis to satisfy a woman. :p[/quote]
All right, class, repeat after me - in pleasing a woman girth is more important than length.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
In pleasing a woman girth is more important than length.

hungcuriousNC: Where is that amy girl? We used to have a few ladies who would post some feedback.

rawkstar: well I've seen girls get VERY excited about seeing it and feeling it, but never just cumming off of seeing my size alone....that would be cool though ;).